T4 mounting kit build

Noonman350

Reaction score
would need a t4i mount such as the hypermax mount kit

Couldn't I just adapt it? And it's an hx55 comparable to a s467? I'm somewhat I a budget... hell, since the whole truck is in pieces I've contemplated a cummins set up. I dunno, I've just come to the realization that s478 is ungodly big. Wonder how it would run as an atmo, a buddy of mine is using a s475 as one on a cummins

thuglike

Reaction score
I'm not sure what comes with the full Irate kit.

Does it include clamps...all piping..plenums and such..outside of what may be included in the entire kit for each there is nothing special about this one.

thuglike

Reaction score
We do have these on sale right now for $499.00.

Stainless

Everything you see...................$ 499.00

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 102
Reaction score
I'm not sure what comes with the full Irate kit.

Does it include clamps...all piping..plenums and such..outside of what may be included in the entire kit for each there is nothing special about this one.

They do not come with plenums so add $150 so $3250 and they do not include clamps so add some for that.

For $1250 i saved i could do a lot. Shoot i could have my entire kit powder coated and ceramic coated where they apply and still be cheaper than $4500.

All im saying is seems way over priced if you ask me

thuglike

Reaction score
They do not come with plenums so add $150 so $3250 and they do not include clamps so add some for that.

For $1250 i saved i could do a lot. Shoot i could have my entire kit powder coated and ceramic coated where they apply and still be cheaper than $4500.

All im saying is seems way over priced if you ask me

Well..yeah when you put it that way...I'll have to look into it...

Just looked into it..I will have to talk with Jonathan I must be missing something from the kit

But you are right Jake's kit is much cheaper. He may be getting the turbo's cheaper than us but not by that much...

Actually thanks for letting me know..I never would of thought twice about it.

Noonman350

Reaction score
Thats what i was thinking, i think the full Irate kit W/O a turbo is $1600.

And no, the T4i chargers sit lower than T4's i believe, which is why to put a S400 on a Hypermax kit you have to get a H2E housing.

I am just on a budget right now, and want something that's streetable. I realized I made a mistake on the s478, and an posting for it. Lol

Magnum PD

Reaction score
That's what this site is for... learning. Especially for idiots like me.

rustbucket

Reaction score
They do not come with plenums so add $150 so $3250 and they do not include clamps so add some for that

Irate's kit does come with plenums, and it comes with clamps for the intake they supply and 2 v-band clamps for the down pipe also supplied. It does not come with boots and clamps for the intercooler lines in the stsndard kit. They have options for boots/ clamps, ceramic coatings, 321 stainless instead of 304 and different housings. All for extra cost but their standard kit doesnt need anything it has everything you need.

m j

Reaction score
Irate's kit does come with plenums, and it comes with clamps for the intake they supply and 2 v-band clamps for the down pipe also supplied. It does not come with boots and clamps for the intercooler lines in the stsndard kit. They have options for boots/ clamps, ceramic coatings, 321 stainless instead of 304 and different housings. All for extra cost but their standard kit doesnt need anything it has everything you need.

my OBS Irate kit came with plenums, vband for downpipe, I dont recall if it had the huge clamps required for the intake adapter
I bought the turbo and boot kits more 'locally'
Irate has been great to deal with, after the customer service he gave me with the T4 stuff (I am pretty sure he called DI and helped me there as well, as David called me personally to get things straight) I went back through him for injectors.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
We do have these on sale right now for $499.00.

Stainless

Everything you see...................$ 499.00

I'd still love to see a close up shot on your porting inside the flange, I'm far from pleased with the Irate kits I've seen with the porting. I'd pay more for a better kit, but need pics first.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.