T4 mounting kit

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
And they did send one with my kit when I pick up a s366
Mind me asking what year 6.0 you have the kit installed on? I've got early 04 so have bar across back of intake mani and curious if that would cause any problems with install. MPD said they haven't heard of anyone having problems but you never know..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

6ho

Reaction score
Just installed the Mpd kit and a s366 on mine.. Fit like a glove and went together easier than leggos!

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
Turbo will be here tomorrow.. then hopefully put everything together and running by wednesday.. haven't checked to see if pedestal will fit with early 04 intake mani yet.. hope it will.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Turbo will be here tomorrow.. then hopefully put everything together and running by wednesday.. haven't checked to see if pedestal will fit with early 04 intake mani yet.. hope it will.

Double check to make sure the flange is still flat.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I've heard of quite a few people getting incorrect fittings or missing parts with the MPD kits. I really like their pedestal setup too, looks awesome.

If you need a newer style intake manifold, I have two of them sitting here in the garage I'd be willing to sell.

You'll love that 362. Heard great things about the SX-E line.

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
af628ff129efd54fe9fae1c85d0ffe43.jpg
showed up at my door this afternoon .. :drool:

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
So got it pretty much installed. Just need to hook down pipe up and put intake on. Fit like a glove. Had a problem with my BPD oil cooler replacement piece and the turbo pedestal but was able to move it just enough to get the bolts in. Would definitely buy the kit again.

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
Well it's up and running good. Drove it about 10 miles before I had to park it so I could leave beach. Love the sound. Need to get srl tune loaded. But from what little bit I drove it, I love it.

Latest posts

Members online