t500 hpop?

MRT1

Reaction score
Oh look everyone, its someone else trying to hide behind a user name...

John,

I had no issues with Joey, until I started getting PM's from people with broken shafts, leaks and other issues... Of course they wanted to keep it quiet so Joey would fix it for them... This is not pertinent to the T500

Then Joey has his little special area on his forum where they go to take mad stabs at anyone not on the team... Again has nothing to do with the T500

My Modded 17* pump will not even make 2800psi right now, 22-25% duty cycle at 1800-2000psi... I'm glad he has discontinued that joke. Give Joey a call I am sure he will try to help out, but understand a pump will not fix the junk it is bolted too

The T-500... LOL... 5 years to copy other ideas and its about ready??? maybe??? Again where are the facts backing up your statement. If I say I heard your a pedophile does that make it fact or should I supply facts.

As far as the IPR issue when swapping my motor, is that some super secret thing you all go to? Yes, I went to work one day and my friends helped to finish the install of the motor... I didnt think to check that plug when we were chasing issues, of course we also had a bad injector that had to be sent back... but you leave that part out. I would make up what ever I could as well, don't blame you!

I would prefer to go to a vendor that will tell me what I am getting, not one that tells me its "great"...

Then please go to a vendor, what is holding you back? A successful guy like you should have no problem buying a new pump. You could then let Joey convert your modded 17 to a T500, auction it off and donate the money to a worthy cause like the wounded warrior foundation. For the record if you will donate the pump I will pay to have it converted to a T500 and we can make a donation for our soldiers, how about it Joe?.

Last edited:

Southmike

Reaction score
Dieselsite and joey at term seem to have great cust support. I have even seen joey pass his warrenty on to new buyers of 2nd hand systems. I have seen bob do that on a few cases. Cant ask for more then that. Personally seems like the old 15' lasts the longest...just has pooh for output. So the t500 takes a few parts of that and makes it better. Prob a good pump for the money, but it is what it is you want more you have to pay more.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
My Modded 17* pump will not even make 2800psi right now, 22-25% duty cycle at 1800-2000psi... I'm glad he has discontinued that joke.

Well Joe your very limited lack of knowledge just shined through here bud...

your numbers you just posted says that pump is working just fine...

You do know that duty cycle is a direct relation to pump efficiency... higher duty cycle numbers mean that the ipr is closed more. Meaning that the pump is not producing....25% duty cycle and 2000psi that pump aint even working....you need to have your tunes adjusted to allow for more dutycycle, hell I bet you allow the pcm to ask for 60-80% DC and your pump holds 3000 all day long....

so yet again you make a post with your limited knowledge, not knowing a damn thing you are talking about and your own data make you look as such...limited.

get your tunes fixed... end of story.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
So my old pump would cruise at 17-19% at 2200psi or so... and this one requires 25% and its better... LOL ok.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
So my old pump would cruise at 17-19% at 2200psi or so... and this one requires 25% and its better... LOL ok.

With the same injectors, same pw right.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

you do know the modded 17 has no changes to the internals right....which has been stated many times... so there is no way for you to drop pw unless your tuning changed... period...

but you know all this right, you have seen the differences in the modded 17 and the t500 that you for some reason keep lumping together....

give all the info Joe... not half....

pjwoolw

Reaction score
Another childish attack (how unusual) on a great product and a great person. Just because the baby likes to complain and blame whatever on somebody else. Gosh I'm going to beat my chest and yell and scream until I get my way.

Nobody cares about your opinion or wants to read this garbage. Everybody is entitled to an opinion but the lengths some folks go to fuel their ego are just boundless.

I would ignore it but its just plain hilarious. Playing the fool till the end seems to be the goal.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Just for the record.... My 2 year old modded 17* pump held 2900psi at 45% DC with my 250/200 before i upgraded to twin HPOP's.

Very happy with that modded 17*, but the best part is the modifications done didnt even make it flow THAT much more. It has a lot to do with the pump you started with, start with a weak pump and modding it wont help you a whole lot.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
WOW!

From the little we've discussed it the T500 is an entry level pump, should run 1's nicely and 2's good, 3's are pushing it. The reason there's not a plethora of info could be that it's a $250 pump... let me say it again... it's a $250 pump. Get it?

Come on guy's, a new replacement costs more, if you're comparing an SRP1 to a $250 mcbudget upgrade then the prob is you, not the pump.

For the record I will be purchasing a T500 for this very reason, I'm a Tightwad. LOL

Homesteader

Reaction score
WOW!

From the little we've discussed it the T500 is an entry level pump, should run 1's nicely and 2's good, 3's are pushing it. The reason there's not a plethora of info could be that it's a $250 pump... let me say it again... it's a $250 pump. Get it?

Come on guy's, a new replacement costs more, if you're comparing an SRP1 to a $250 mcbudget upgrade then the prob is you, not the pump.

For the record I will be purchasing a T500 for this very reason, I'm a Tightwad. LOL

$250.00 ? Who has it?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
WOW!

Remember - its just a $250 upgrade option - it probably just gets cleaned and a new swash plate thrown in and shipped out the door. A guy can't do much for $250 and still make any money at it. But then again who knows since the manufacturer doesn't want to give out any details.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Remember - its just a $250 upgrade option - it probably just gets cleaned and a new swash plate thrown in and shipped out the door. A guy can't do much for $250 and still make any money at it. But then again who knows since the manufacturer doesn't want to give out any details.

And I'm sure you're correct, its not feasible that much more could be done, maybe a little labor. And I'm also sure that's why there's not much info. But if you're me and just need a lil over stock this seems to be a good deal. Provided its reliable.

cj45lc

Reaction score
And I'm sure you're correct, its not feasible that much more could be done, maybe a little labor. And I'm also sure that's why there's not much info. But if you're me and just need a lil over stock this seems to be a good deal. Provided its reliable.

That's what I'm thinking, if it's reliable & I'll never have anything over a stage 1

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

He also upgrades the bearing inside that is known to fail over time, changes some internal lock ring that has also failed before, all new seals as well.

Basically an overall of your stock pump, more flow, and pieces removed that are known to fail.

You also get Joeys customer service with it thoguh, lets not forget that. Try calling Stealth at 10pm on a saturday night and having someone answer or email you back with a resolution to your problem.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
He also upgrades the bearing inside that is known to fail over time, changes some internal lock ring that has also failed before, all new seals as well.

Basically an overall of your stock pump, more flow, and pieces removed that are known to fail.

Right, rebuilt better than stock but not a $800 pump or termy. And this is what's being missed. 99% of us will never need "BIG OIL" more oil will do.

dave186

Reaction score
You also get Joeys customer service with it thoguh, lets not forget that. Try calling Stealth at 10pm on a saturday night and having someone answer or email you back with a resolution to your problem.

Yep, if youve got an issue Joey will be there. Even when you think he wouldnt be, like 10pm on a saturday night.

Denver

Reaction score

Yep, if youve got an issue Joey will be there. Even when you think he wouldnt be, like 10pm on a saturday night.

Hell even if you haven't bought anything from him he still responds to your emails. My stock HPOP was leaking oil and I sent him an email asking about a fix for the leak and a possible rebuild. I got a detailed email back and he could've sold me a pump but he gave me info on the o-rings and turns out one of the accessible o-rings gave out.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Right, rebuilt better than stock but not a $800 pump or termy. And this is what's being missed. 99% of us will never need "BIG OIL" more oil will do.

watch what you say there bud, everyone needs big oil :).

I used to say those same words until i install my big termies... I dont care who's big oil it is, its definitely worth it haha.

But yes your also very right, most people dont NEED it. But if you can swing it id definitely skip the small singles and go to big oil, FOR SURE

Latest posts

Members online