• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

taking offers

Jeff

Reaction score
Well Im thinking of selling my regular cab short bed. Reason for selling is the wife and I want to get a motorhome. It has 123k on it. Rebuilt title. I dont know why the title is rebuilt but it drives straight as can be. Mods are in my sig and the things it will need is new tires soon. Probably about 20k miles on them. Runs rough when cold so Im thinking a new ficm. Other than that the truck is nice, fast and fun. This thing definitely turns heads. I dont have a problem arranging for shipping but cost is on you.
000_1929-1.jpg

100_0047.jpg

000_1931.jpg

th_100_0022.jpg

01platinum

Reaction score
Damn good looking truck. If I wasn't trying to get a pool installed right now I would be on this. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Smoothcriminal

Reaction score
Wished i hadnt bought my 24valve back in august. I love that truck Jeff. You wont have a hard time sellin at that price.

Jeff

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I know I'll miss it. I just bought it back a few months ago but the wife and I really miss camping.

amarillo250

Reaction score
I can get you a real nice 36 ft. 5th. wheel that you can pull with your truck and you have the best of two worlds. ;)
Titanium 30-35DS check it out

Jeff

Reaction score
Thanks amarillo 250 but my truck wouldnt do to good towing. I have 1 leaf removed and the springs are de arced. I went and looked at a cheaper motorhome today so I would be able to keep my truck but it was hooptie.
Viking, we have more fun camping and relaxing than my truck. Besides, I would need to sink about $10 grand into the truck to make it what I want and just cant justify that.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I feel like I've seen this once before :(

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I think I posted this truck a while ago. I found a very similar truck on Racing Junk that I was so close to buying but backed out.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7850

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I know I'll miss it. I just bought it back a few months ago but the wife and I really miss camping.

You said you bought this a few months ago. Back in October I found an exact truck (linked above) for sale. Is it the same one?

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I think I posted this truck a while ago. I found a very similar truck on Racing Junk that I was so close to buying but backed out.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7850

You said you bought this a few months ago. Back in October I found an exact truck (linked above) for sale. Is it the same one?

I believe that's around when he bought it back. He had the truck when I first got into the forums years ago.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

willholl79

Reaction score
I've got a '93 Winnebago 32' Chieftan with 55k miles. 454 with headers and true dual exhaust. Everything works as it should. Let me know if you'd be interested in working out a trade.

Jeff

Reaction score
I never posted it on racejunk but the idiot who bought it probably did. The pic isnt there anymore so idk if it was mine. From what you guys are telling me about the 6 way switch and what not, sounds like the dumb azz who bought it. He told the guy who I bought it from said it had a 4.88 gear and a fully built ambulance trans with a 3500 stall converter LOL
The guy didnt know what the hell he had.
Willholl79, thanks but no thanks. If I were gonna trade, it would have to be at least a 99 or newer and prefer a class c.

Latest posts

Members online