• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

taking offers

Jeff

Reaction score
How would it do as a daily driver?

I use it as a daily driver. I dont drive it in the snow tho. You would need different tires to go through snow. I had an extra set of wheels for it but never got them back when I bought it back

Jeff, I apologize I haven't gotten back to you sooner. Are you around tomorrow?
Call me whenever you want. pm me if I havent already gave you my #

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Is it a xl or xlt? Power Windows power locks?

Does it still run rough?

Why is the title rebuilt?

Jeff

Reaction score
Its a xl but seats are upgraded to 40/20/40. I dont know why the rebuilt title but I assure you this truck is straight and true.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Ah ok. I would hate to low ball you being its a xl, rebuilt title, and its running rough . Glws hope it finds a new home soon.

Last edited:

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
I dont know why the rebuilt title but I assure you this truck is straight and true.

I talked to Mike right after he finished building it. It was a F350 SRW cab & chassis (hence the 4.30 gears) with a utility box that was smacked in the rear. Mike bought it wrecked & pulled the bed then chopped the frame. He took it to a body shop & they verified the frame was true without damage then he installed the short bed. The chassis is legit & nothing to be scared of.

Jeff

Reaction score
I talked to Mike right after he finished building it. It was a F350 SRW cab & chassis (hence the 4.30 gears) with a utility box that was smacked in the rear. Mike bought it wrecked & pulled the bed then chopped the frame. He took it to a body shop & they verified the frame was true without damage then he installed the short bed. The chassis is legit & nothing to be scared of.

Thanks Cat rebel, thats good info to know. I just never got around to asking him.

Jeff

Reaction score
OK taking offers as I have not driven this truck in about 2 months. Please dont low ball me with some ridiculous offer. Im not in a hurry to sell but would be nice to move quick.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Wish I had the cash. This would be a fun daily

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online