Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Anyone else not able to get on here from there? I can load tapatalk forum select part but if I click PSA it instantly force closes.... any ideas? Just got a new phone and was forced to upgrade tapatalk versions...

ToMang07

Reaction score
I have been having problems with the new tapatalk. I hate it. I get updates for threads that I have already viewed, then it will not show me new sub'd threads when I try to view them. I wish I could go back to the old one.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah. Just did a tapatalk update on my s4 and now I cant multi quote or attach a pic as tapatalk hosted and its only as an attachment. So I look into the pro version and it fixes these issues but you have to buy the dam thing... I already bought this version over a yr ago for the unlimited upgrade and now I have to buy it again for the upgrade. Thats messed up but I guess things need upgraded over time that ya have to pay for...

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yeah. Just did a tapatalk update on my s4 and now I cant multi quote or attach a pic as tapatalk hosted and its only as an attachment. So I look into the pro version and it fixes these issues but you have to buy the dam thing... I already bought this version over a yr ago for the unlimited upgrade and now I have to buy it again for the upgrade. Thats messed up but I guess things need upgraded over time that ya have to pay for...

Im in the same boat. Boo!!! Lol.

HOOV3R

Reaction score

Im in the same boat. Boo!!! Lol.

New update on pro, everything works finally.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Even multi quote?

Still sucks that I have to pay for something that was already supposed to be unlimited use...

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

Yeah, was just showing it worked. I didn't feel the need to type under both.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I can now post a pic as image and not attachment only... I did notice a new update today to my tapatalk so I guess it works now... I did what Ad8 said he did and uninstalled it and reinstalled it and the multi quote cameback but not the pic as image... that started working after the update...

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

Latest posts

Members online