Tennessee Meet

eharris

Reaction score
Hey everybody I am trying to get together a bunch of diesels in Tennessee. I am trying to spread the word about the meet because I know there are not a lot of get together for all of us! The meet is at Twin Peaks in Brentwood, TN near Cool Springs Galleria Mall on September 28th at 6:00 PM. Tennessee Diesel Addiction on Facebook is sponsoring the event but I would love to get as many people as possible, so maybe we could all meet.

bruce

Reaction score
no i don't want to hang out with a bunch of coal rollin 16 year olds. your little facebook page is full of queers

eharris

Reaction score
Thank you!
Bruce that is not true at all, I have hardly seen anyone on the page under 25 so get your facts straight before saying something. Most of the people that are coming to the meet are mid 30s and 40s.

eharris

Reaction score
Also by the way a bunch of Swamps Diesel employees and local pullers are going to be there. Those are not 16 year old kids. No need for the rude comments.

Binder man

Reaction score
Also by the way a bunch of Swamps Diesel employees and local pullers are going to be there. Those are not 16 year old kids. No need for the rude comments.

Welcome to the army!!! and with that out of the

A bunch? Not to join in on the bashing, but theres not "a bunch" of employees period at Swamps. What all employees are coming?

Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
Thank you!
Bruce that is not true at all, I have hardly seen anyone on the page under 25 so get your facts straight before saying something. Most of the people that are coming to the meet are mid 30s and 40s.

thats weird considerin facebook says the most popular age for the group is 18-24. if i come can we have a coal rollin constest or maybe a who can go the slowest but blow the most smoke contest?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tenn...n/160053830842262?id=160053830842262&sk=likes

eharris

Reaction score
Thank you. The service manger and multiple mechanics that work there at Swamps.

We actually are having different contest every month, that just so happens to be this months. Just because they like it doesn't mean they are the ones sending in pictures and videos and owning the trucks that are on there.

02powerstroke93

Reaction score
Dude, why don't you just keep you mouth shut, if you don't want to come don't, but there were maybe 5-6 people there under the age of 20. The majority of the people were late 20's and up. There were probably 50 or so people that showed. There will be another meet and there will be around 7 Swamps people there. P.S. eharris boyfriend is a Swamps mechanic!

bruce

Reaction score
Dude, why don't you just keep you mouth shut, if you don't want to come don't, but there were maybe 5-6 people there under the age of 20. The majority of the people were late 20's and up. There were probably 50 or so people that showed. There will be another meet and there will be around 7 Swamps people there. P.S. eharris boyfriend is a Swamps mechanic!

Which is prolly you. I remember when you came in the Tennessee forum promotin that FB page and we all told you to go away.

Latest posts

Members online