Terminator T500

bad12jr

Reaction score
For the price of the t500 vs a new pump if it is just slightly more performance over a stocker I'll have no complaints. When I need the bigger oil I'll bump up to it. Mine got to Joey's today. When it gets back I'll post up the results.

Tom S

Reaction score
I just got a baseline stock pump data log last night for a guy getting a T500 so I will hopefully have something to report on this.

Last edited:

wooner

Reaction score
Joey told me the performance of a t500 pump is very dependent upon what condition the pump was in before he does his mods. His mods will help a worn out pump work better, but his mods on a strong pump will yield the best performance gain. At least that is what he told me.

Tom S

Reaction score
Joey told me the performance of a t500 pump is very dependent upon what condition the pump was in before he does his mods. His mods will help a worn out pump work better, but his mods on a strong pump will yield the best performance gain. At least that is what he told me.

So what is the recommendation a new bosch modded to a T500?

bruce

Reaction score
so i can get a new aliant for 600 then joey can mod it for another 350 and i'll still have half the pump of a 700 dollar srp1. sweetness

Talyn

Reaction score
so i can get a new aliant for 600 then joey can mod it for another 350 and i'll still have half the pump of a 700 dollar srp1. sweetness

says 560 right on joeys site for a modified new bosh pump to t-500, no idea where your getting your info.

Talyn

Reaction score

That would be correct.

The modifications that are done to the pump allow the pump to work better, but its not a modification like the ADR or the Stealth style pumps.
Your getting a stock modified pump back not a completely modified pump back.

Honestly, These t-500's ramp instantly. I dont' have AE, or I would have provided the info for this in my article when I posted it.

You hit go pedal, and that pump is turning oil, no delays.

But this sorta thing all depends on how your tuner tunes the truck as well, so most things are not a fair comparison. even against the ADR, due to having to tune a bit diff for the way the ADR works from what Jody has told me.

Talyn

Reaction score
says 560 right on joeys site for a modified new bosh pump to t-500, no idea where your getting your info.

To make a correction on this.
Joey doesn't modify the new bosh pumps like the t-500.

I'm sure he would if you asked him though.

New bosh pump is just a modded 17.
I'm quite sure it will still out flow any t-500 due to it being new.

You'd have to ask him that though.

e99powerstroke

Reaction score
where is the best place to get a t500 from and who can i talk to to get more information on one i am very interested in this product heard nothing but good about them

DP-Tuner

Reaction score
where is the best place to get a t500 from and who can i talk to to get more information on one i am very interested in this product heard nothing but good about them

Give me orJames a call. We sell them and can answer any questions you have.

828-221-0076 me

423-709-8640 James

Homesteader

Reaction score
Your best bet would be one of the vendors like Jody at DP. It's hard to get a hold of Joey,I have been trying to get some response from him on some questions I had. I might be looking into a t500 for my other truck.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score

And then you can have a 700$ pump that idles like sh!t or fails..... Its happened. You are comparing apples to oranges.

And just for. My modded 17* that Joey did for me holds 3400 psi at 44-46% duty cycle at WOT in my hottest tune. Thats with a 250/200 all the way up past 100 MPH

That and his service is top notch and its not a 3 month wait for a dam pump...

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
And then you can have a 700$ pump that idles like sh!t or fails..... Its happened. You are comparing apples to oranges.

And just for. My modded 17* that Joey did for me holds 3400 psi at 44-46% duty cycle at WOT in my hottest tune. Thats with a 250/200 all the way up past 100 MPH

That and his service is top notch and its not a 3 month wait for a dam pump...

That pretty impressive. I loved my modded 17* that I had in my OBS.

Whytry

Reaction score
Just data logged mine today truck has 198k on it never have touched the pump and it did 3193.64 at 51.56 duty cycle just so you all have some stock numbers to go from.

Latest posts

Members online