Texas Diesel Nationals

Chris

Reaction score
Ill be there w/ the TSD crew as usual. Great track and always a good event. Glad to see there will be 2 events there this year.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
I went to ennis for a show 10yrs ago it was pretty fun. The tracks are fun, I usually try to avoid them because it gives me the urge to play and break stuff. Its easy to have a cheap jeep to tear up but a race truck or car isn't as cheap to play with.

01platinum

Reaction score
We will be there for sure. Need to see if we can find a hotel that is care free like the one in Crandal. Having the cops show up twice last year was BS. We were actually being quite.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Dslfumes

Reaction score
We will be there for sure. Need to see if we can find a hotel that is care free like the one in Crandal. Having the cops show up twice last year was BS. We were actually being quite.

Need to see if we can find one like the hotel in Baton Rouge that gave us the whole back parking lot, that was a blast.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Her definition is when other guest can hear you, or it looks like I'm having too much fun. For me somewhere around 6 beers

BKN101

Reaction score

It could have something to do with a truck being in the court yard next to the pool with the radio going and peeps in the hot tub

Arisley

Reaction score
Think this truck is still there? I bet the driver side front tire on thing was the most visited tire in Ennis that weekend.

IMG_0136.jpg

Latest posts

Members online