Thanks Dustin

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I really need to get it on a dyno. But the new feature is so awesome. It's helping immediately. I'm seeing som big seat of the pant increase in power already.

That is awesome, can't wait til it is available to the general public. Will have to get some dyno time near Ventura and get my sh!t set up right.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
That is awesome, can't wait til it is available to the general public. Will have to get some dyno time near Ventura and get my sh!t set up right.

hmm , me too .. might need to go on a road trip . See the old place then do some tweaking ! hit in-n-out then come home. :D

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I really need to get it on a dyno. But the new feature is so awesome. It's helping immediately. I'm seeing som big seat of the pant increase in power already.

Cool glad its working right and helping, thats the main thing right now, still cant find one connector for the guys that want to read two map sensors but im still digging right now, i know banks and dr.performance use them for some of their stuff, just need to find out where they get thier connectors from.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
ok so i made some progress today as far as hunting down the connector for running the dual reading maps, should be a superclean nice install only using 1 map sensor, i have started to figure everything up as far as pricing goes and i am going to be a little bit higher than where i was but i think for around 200 everyone will be able to have the dual reading MAPs

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Nice work Dustin , I will be picking up my junk this Sat. So whenever you get some sets put together just holler buddy !

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.