The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Truck looks good. I think the more brushed stuff you take off takes away from the platinum look though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fine with me...I bought the Platinum for the leather they use way more than the exterior add-ons.

jwalk09

Reaction score
Yeh I didn't even notice the leather was different until after I got my regular lariat . That leather is so much nicer

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
That's fine with me...I bought the Platinum for the leather they use way more than the exterior add-ons.

and that wood trim steering wheel :drool:

I want one purely for that. My hands get dirty and sweaty and my leather steering wheel has taken a beating after 70k miles of ownership

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
and that wood trim steering wheel :drool:

I want one purely for that. My hands get dirty and sweaty and my leather steering wheel has taken a beating after 70k miles of ownership

You'll be dismayed then to hear that I covered that with leather. LOL

That hard part killed my arthritic hands. I fattened the wheel up and wrapped it.

rt-hemiboy

Reaction score
Nothing changed...just a new pic.

13524368_10207100176882483_2683943056626468711_n.jpg

Whats the setup wheel size and lift size please looks gorgeous i want to do the same to mines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Is there anyone running the Method Grid Titanium wheels? Wondering if they will match my Ingot silver truck.

Was also sold on getting 18x9 with +18 offset with a 35-12.5 tire. Will that sit inside the wheel wells like stock or will it stick out a tad?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Is there anyone running the Method Grid Titanium wheels? Wondering if they will match my Ingot silver truck.

Was also sold on getting 18x9 with +18 offset with a 35-12.5 tire. Will that sit inside the wheel wells like stock or will it stick out a tad?
+18 will sit inside the wheel well

sootie

Reaction score
Beautiful truck...is the ride just amazing? Looking at the backcountry with the fox shocks. Anyone know if the kings are that much better to justify extra expense?

depends what you use the truck for. If you are predominantly on road with the occasional off road adventure, you can't beat the backcountry. If you spend all your time off road and like to go fast off road, go for the king shocks.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I know quite a few pavement pounders that run King shocks but IMHO its way overkill for everyday use unless you're building a Baja Prerunner. Fox or Bilstein will be much easier on the back pocket and perform just fine on pavement.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The bigger shocks like the kings will ride better, but it is a lot of cost for a tad better ride. Just depends on how good you want it and how much you can spend. The big shocks really shine on stuff like back roads that aren't very smooth, really makes the truck more controlled.

Cpstanley

Reaction score
The bigger shocks like the kings will ride better, but it is a lot of cost for a tad better ride. Just depends on how good you want it and how much you can spend. The big shocks really shine on stuff like back roads that aren't very smooth, really makes the truck more controlled.

My off-roading is limited and I do far more driving on the streets than on dirt. Thinking Fox....read they are significantly smoother than Bilsteins. Anyone had experience with both?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online