The BBC

TyCorr

Reaction score
what you mean more personalized? I wouldn't mind lowering it a couple inches but I need to keep this one up a little higher and bigger tires for the lease. I've taken all the stickers off and I'm getting color matched emblems. other than that, the only major thing I wanted to change is the 3 link. Costs a **** ton to have the flames painted over so not sure what I'll do there.

dozer_zps547fb40d.jpg

I figured you would be doing something to it. I know you have. It just doesnt look like you owned it. .I mean that in a good way...you haven't had a bad looking truck.

I miss the blue one still.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I'm looking to go with a bigger wheel and lower mine two inches. I love that wheel and tire combo! Anyway you could post some more pics of it. Not every day you see a harley truck looking like I want mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Hey any info on those wheel and tire sizes and what ever size lift that is would be much appreciated. I have to go with a 20 or 22 now.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Hey any info on those wheel and tire sizes and what ever size lift that is would be much appreciated. I have to go with a 20 or 22 now.

ggg_zpsreijel7t.jpg

sorry....here is another shot with the 3 link. 22x12 and 35s

This thing got some compounds on it yet?

nope not yet. still rockin TTY bolts!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im kinda likin the flames on this too. Honestly the rest of the truck is so clean they arent bad. I wouldnt expend much effort to eliminate them. Nice work.

JMart

Reaction score
I big birdie told me that Lance doesn't like the BBC any more.

But congrats on finishing your transformation Lance.

th

Vengeance

Reaction score

If BBC stands for what I think it stands for, your kiddin yourself if you think that pickle smoocher doesn't still like it......

JMart

Reaction score

If BBC stands for what I think it stands for, your kiddin yourself if you think that pickle smoocher doesn't still like it......

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking. He still likes it. He jsut had to have it removed from under his ass to make room for the vag.

TyCorr

Reaction score
After his blue truck, it'd be hard to love a whatever black harley truck. It was sweet but its like getting a really hot lover and then the next hot one is never the same or as good.