The Diesel Cartel's RCSB 6.7 Race/Street Truck Build

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Why a non adjustable 4-link? if you get that welded in at the wrong angles you can forget ever getting a good launch.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
That's not adjustable beyond pinion angle and a couple of other small things after it's welded in. It's considered non-adjustable.

This is an adjustable 4-link...you can move the bars to fully dial in the rear suspension. This is what you want on a drag car.

autoweld4link1a.jpg

Reaction score
That's not adjustable beyond pinion angle and a couple of other small things after it's welded in. It's considered non-adjustable.

This is an adjustable 4-link...you can move the bars to fully dial in the rear suspension. This is what you want on a drag car.

autoweld4link1a.jpg

I see what your saying...However, this will be 90% street use, its 4x4, and won't make more power than 4 tires grabbing will need for a launch.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Never hurts to mention it....you haven't said it was being built elsewhere. And that's a hot rod shop....so hopefully it'll be close enough for drag racing. Others may be wanting to mimic your build and may not know the difference...we're here to share info, right?
The cars I used to crew on and very occasionally still do were built by Bickel and Haas respectively....I know a thing or 2 about setting up a 4 link. If you don't want me to share just say so....

Reaction score
Never hurts to mention it....you haven't said it was being built elsewhere. And that's a hot rod shop....so hopefully it'll be close enough for drag racing. Others may be wanting to mimic your build and may not know the difference...we're here to share info, right?
The cars I used to crew on and very occasionally still do were built by Bickel and Haas respectively....I know a thing or 2 about setting up a 4 link. If you don't want me to share just say so....

I didn't mean it like that at all. Constructive input is always welcome. We share a shop, its not being built elsewhere, just using all the collective tools i have at my disposal.

Reaction score
With the extra work and mess of pulling the cab it didn't seem necessary. We don't have a AC capture machine either.

Really wasn't to bad with the cab on so far.

The kit is from H&S. Dual fueler. Turbo kit and low pressure fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
With the extra work and mess of pulling the cab it didn't seem necessary. We don't have a AC capture machine either.

Really wasn't to bad with the cab on so far.

The kit is from H&S. Dual fueler. Turbo kit and low pressure fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it all went on fine with the cab on. No complaints here.

Latest posts

Members online