The difference between 60 PSI & 65

Reaction score
HUH? I wonder if i pumped my FASS up to 65psi if i would notice that same diff. But seems to run great at 60psi.
So did the airdog take a chit on you running it that high?

PsRumors

Reaction score
The AD is doing fine at 65 PSI right now. For some reason I think it can handle up to 75 PSI but can't find documentation that states it. I will call AD when they open to verify.

I know of another that has run his at a constant 70 PSI without issue.

PsRumors

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Josh at AirDog and he stated they do not have a maximum pressure, "you just don't want to turn it all the way up".

He said I was plenty fine at 65 PSI.

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Josh at AirDog and he stated they do not have a maximum pressure, "you just don't want to turn it all the way up".

He said I was plenty fine at 65 PSI.

CHIT! I knew I should have gone with the Air Dog 2. I was just told by some guys that the FASS works better on the fords than the air dogs. But Here is my question for FASS.....why pre set an aftermarket pump at stock PSI? I might do the same thing call FASS and see what they say. Probably tell me if you pump it up over 55psi it voids your warranty and make a note in their system that I called in case they get my pump sent to em soon...LOL

LawnRanger

Reaction score
So this may be a dumb question, but the Air Dog site says modles start at '99-'03. So would I need to modify it to fit an OSB like I have to modify everything else I buy/put on the truck? And is there enough performance increase to justify the cost?

PsRumors

Reaction score
The SD pump will be much cheaper with the same results. I went with the AD due to its compact 1 piece design.

I bought the SD kit and used the pump, mounting bracket and some of the wiring harness. The hoses and fittings in the kit are useless.

LawnRanger

Reaction score
The SD pump will be much cheaper with the same results. I went with the AD due to its compact 1 piece design.

I bought the SD kit and used the pump, mounting bracket and some of the wiring harness. The hoses and fittings in the kit are useless.

So is the SD pump adjustable, and quieter too?

mjonesjr

Reaction score
So is the SD pump adjustable, and quieter too?
None of the pumps are adjustable per say. The adjustment is all in the regulator.

The Super Duty pump is pretty quiet. I have to get under my truck and by the Super Duty pump to hear mine running.

freddie

Reaction score
You guys are really making me wish I had my E-fuel system installed. I have had everything in boxes since like April. Just have a few fittings I need to order, and some free time to install everything. Sounds like I'll start out at 65+ PSI

Reaction score
Dont buy a FASS!!!!!! So far so good though. Great throttle responce, found out I can run my regulator up to 75psi like the air dog 2 without pump failure or overload! But loud as F*$&! Clean looking system too but like I said LOUD!