The Farm Truck got a make-over

B.Warning

Reaction score
i really like the painted badges! im not sure on the lower tan where it drops down before the front fender.... i love that color!
Thanks. the badeges turned out great I think. I did the tan this way just to different.
Awesome to me night and day difference
Thanks man
I think it's a cool look but the flares seem overpowering on a not extremely lifted truck, but I definitely understand why you put em on.
They do seam overpowering now but I got a set of 20x12 waiting to be installed and should make them look better.
Looks clean I'm not a fender flare fan but it gives that truck character I like
Thanks. There growing on me.
Looks good.
Thanks
Looks good!
Thanks
looks really good
Thanks
I'm diggin it...should lift the truck more!
Ive considered building a 4in lift with 4 link arms up front and a set of King coil-overs w/pmf traction blocks and bars with resevoir shocks out back. But thats still up in the air.
You painted over the blue oval:(
Yep, 8in blue oval looked goddy and out of place. Going to put vinyl W from the king ranch logo on them.
I think it looks great!!

The flares might grow on me, but they are still not bad.
Thanks
Very sharp looking truck ya got there
Thank ya
If that truck is "retired" then mine should have been dead long ago.

It looks sweet.
Thanks. I quit using it on the farm and on my excavating jobs because it was getting trashed.
That is the sexiest 6.4 i've ever seen. Wow.

possibly one of my new favorite trucks.. i dig it thats for sure. i love the 2 tone on that.
Thanks. Thats a helluva complement.
thats a hell of a farm truck!
Thanks. Its more of a business, advertisement, going to town truck now.
looks real good
Thanks
Looks sharp!
Thanks
Well i like the 2-tone. Although I hate "factory" things.. that paint line is pretty sweet.. good job.
Thanks. Im happy with it.

Clint_FX4

Reaction score
Love the new look!

I really like the paint on the bottom. I also think that the tires are beefy enough that the flares dont look too big.

Great Job!

juniort444e

Reaction score
That is awesome man.

Quick question tho, in the one pic i see alot of orange peel. Are you gettin that sanded out or what.

Other than that, your truck is looking hott.

deiter5262

Reaction score
looks great man, 10X's better! I like what you did with the 2 tone and the swirl on the driver door, definitely one of a kind

BTW-painted cowl looks sick so smooth and clean, dig it

B.Warning

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Yes the truck does still need buffed out and waxed on the front fenders and doors from the new clear coat. I had to pick the truck up right away to get started moving to the new house and the paint didnt really have time to cure enough to buff. Noticed now that where the 4x4 stickers were you can see with a little dust on the truck. My little brother is damn good at buffing and as soon as I get a rain day for a little time off from excavating it will get done.