The New F-350

yerslo

Reaction score
Gonna have to put the new truck and the old truck side by side, if and when you ever get finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Got one step closer last night. No more rubbing issues just need to pick up an adjustable track bar now.

IMG_1022_zpsbr4tw6h8.jpg

IMG_1023_zps0rxxkxpw.jpg

IMG_1024_zpsn56hcm5c.jpg

04cr450

Reaction score
good gosh, attention to detail with this thing. Wonderful job, Your truck and mike's truck are at another level no doubt. Next truck I am patiently waiting for to get to this level is Shone's truck haha Shone get to it!

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Headlights are apart and off to paint tomorrow. Track bar from Trevor at PMF should be here tomorow as well. Couple more goodies to order later this week from Mr. Dillehay and it will be pretty much buttoned up.

IMG_1044_zpsmy7q12oe.jpg

Spatel23

Reaction score
Looking good
More pics....

good gosh, attention to detail with this thing. Wonderful job, Your truck and mike's truck are at another level no doubt. Next truck I am patiently waiting for to get to this level is Shone's truck haha Shone get to it!

Haha
Thanks bud
It's been a long road so far but it's slowly coming together

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
No kit I just got the sealant. The headlights are all factory other than the smoked side marker lenses I replaced the factory oranges ones with

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh ok. Just wondering. Ordering a new set of lights for my truck and planning on doing some paint work inside. Been meaning to lookup what type of sealant I should use on them. Thanks.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I've got Carli 2.5" levelling springs up front with King OEM replacement shocks front and rear. PMF adjustable track bar to recenter the front axle. Not a kit just components I put together.

That should still ride really nice I bet!