The Next Chapter

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What did you do in the rear, springs wise? It looks amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just removed the upper overload and a block.

Did you paint the smaller grill pieces above and below the large center bars or are they black stock? How did you remove the chrome strip on the steps?

The bars are black from factory with chrome strips. I just painted the chrome blue. As well the steps have chrome strips and those are blue , truck is filthy so everything looks black . I think the first post in this thread shows the truck new.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

The bars are black from factory with chrome strips. I just painted the chrome blue. As well the steps have chrome strips and those are blue , truck is filthy so everything looks black . I think the first post in this thread shows the truck new.

Coo. Truck looks really good. Now you can go stump break.

Jomax

Reaction score

Is there enough room to add a bypass shock next to the front coilover, in the stock shock location?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'm so stoked for my truck to show up. Not sure what I'm going to get from you first M.

Jomax

Reaction score
That won't take long... doing everything even the differentials. Get that **** coated in Monolec as soon as possible.

No break in required for syn oil in the motor?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
No break in required for syn oil in the motor?

I don't want to muck up M daddy's thread. But I'm going to run the motorcraft to 500 miles, then our new 8700 oil out to 5k miles, then switch to 8854 and probably go 20k-30k intervals. The rings will eventually seal. But I'll get good data along the way for future reference.

dseitler

Reaction score
Been real sick for about the last year but I made it through the worst of it and are back part time at work. Doing pretty good considering. How have you been?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Been real sick for about the last year but I made it through the worst of it and are back part time at work. Doing pretty good considering. How have you been?

That sucks Dan! I was wondering about you as well.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Finalized the 17 intake today. works on stock trucks, up to tuned trucks. i've run it on both factory tune and with the stuff removed, and it definitely works well. pulls noticeably harder down low , and remains surprisingly quiet in the cab. we also added a support brace .we started taking orders today , and they should start shipping by end of the week, to early next week. selling them in raw finish to begin with, so we can meet the early demand. hit us up when you're ready !

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/17_Intake_Installed.JPG

17_Intake_Product_Photo.jpg

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Mike, out of curiosity who makes all your fabbed stuff? I assume you did to start but do you still go it alone? Are you a welder by trade?

Sorry for the derail

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike, out of curiosity who makes all your fabbed stuff? I assume you did to start but do you still go it alone? Are you a welder by trade?

Sorry for the derail

i am NOT a welder by trade. this all started 6 years ago with a good friend and incredibly good fabricator and he , for the most part has carried out the majority of our fabricated parts here locally. we employ multiple fabricators and machine shops , as the quantity and material of our parts is massive and expansive. i got into this because i loved the look of handmade tig work on aluminum and stainless , and i found the right people to bring my design's to life and be functionally beautiful.

Members online

No members online now.