The Next Chapter

powerstroked08

Reaction score
damn hot pipe is still white. it's v-banded so i have to get it stripped , then polished. meaning it will be down for at least a week , and i really haven't been able to give it up for that long since the 17 has been under the knife .
I don't care if its pretty, I just want to see the nasty setup under the hood! Pretty can come later!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! Can't wait to see it! Planning on divulging the details of the new build? Maybe update the ancient thread? :poke:

haha i'll update it , after dustin and haller come this weekend and tune it ! it did 878 on the high altitude tune , hopefully we can make 950 with some tuning. anything over 900 would be nice .

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
haha i'll update it , after dustin and haller come this weekend and tune it ! it did 878 on the high altitude tune , hopefully we can make 950 with some tuning. anything over 900 would be nice .
fuggin sweet!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

imelmo

Reaction score

That will be awesome.

Black AOD

Reaction score

6.4 Stroker (Kyle) did 971/1790 on Haller's Dyno on Max Powers with a stock cam, stock intake manifold and stock heads with twin pumps and 100%. And that's on big 325/50r22 tires.

So I would a hope a built elite motor with those same turbos and injectors could do that or more especially with the smaller wheels/tires that godzilla has!

17 Truck looks awesome Mike, that blue really does look awesome.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
6.4 Stroker (Kyle) did 971/1790 on Haller's Dyno on Max Powers with a stock cam, stock intake manifold and stock heads with twin pumps and 100%. And that's on big 325/50r22 tires.

So I would a hope a built elite motor with those same turbos and injectors could do that or more especially with the smaller wheels/tires that godzilla has!

17 Truck looks awesome Mike, that blue really does look awesome.

no correction factor here buddy ! i doubt it will make as much .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The crew cab? Never saw a build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trips.jpg