The Next Chapter

RSK

Reaction score
looks badass, I test drove one and walked away... so much want but not enough need yet...soon though, interior is badass but i need to build a house first, or at least a garage with a living quarters lol...

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Are they the normal sotf tunes or would they have to write custom tunes? Any other tips on the install been waiting to get enough time to install it on my truck. You had your truck on the dyno yet to get power numbers?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Are they the normal sotf tunes or would they have to write custom tunes? Any other tips on the install been waiting to get enough time to install it on my truck. You had your truck on the dyno yet to get power numbers?

do you have our oil pan ?

as for install, its tight but not terrible. just make sure oyu have all the right AN fittings.

as for power, prolly 600-625 on stock fuel, hard to say. and yes its a custom tune at this point. will dyno soon .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No I don’t does it have an oil drain fitting welded into it or something?

sure does. makes the job a million times easier , and the pan adds 3 quarts and is all billett .

rsz_1panlm-500x500.png

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well we got it on the dyno, and before the atmo turbo it made exactly 500 at the wheels ( our dyno reads a bit lower than the really friendly ones) and did 579 after the turbo. it's out of fuel, so i'm adding a exergy stroker pump this week to see how it reacts, should be WAY stronger .

HD F250

Reaction score
Mikey, I hope you keep doing this one mod at a time so I know when to stop or build a new motor. LOL Looking forward to results. PS...you need to text me so I can give you some money honey.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mikey, I hope you keep doing this one mod at a time so I know when to stop or build a new motor. LOL Looking forward to results. PS...you need to text me so I can give you some money honey.

haha i am. doing pump next then dyno, then Fleece 63mm high pressure and dyno again .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we got the Exergy 10mm pump in today , its exactly what this turbo setup needed , low boost fueling substantially improved spoolup , and up top it gets it much harder. i haven't tested it with too much fuel yet, but just testing the tyrant 1900us file , it was night and day from the stock pump. we made 579 with the stock pump ( prolly 620-630 on stock tires) , it will be interesting to see what we can do now. prolly end up with a hole in the block, guess we will start pushing the 17' to see what it will handle .

ckrueg

Reaction score
we got the Exergy 10mm pump in today , its exactly what this turbo setup needed , low boost fueling substantially improved spoolup , and up top it gets it much harder. i haven't tested it with too much fuel yet, but just testing the tyrant 1900us file , it was night and day from the stock pump. we made 579 with the stock pump ( prolly 620-630 on stock tires) , it will be interesting to see what we can do now. prolly end up with a hole in the block, guess we will start pushing the 17' to see what it will handle .
Do you know if your truck has the updated oem rods?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online