The Next Chapter

HD F250

Reaction score
we got the Exergy 10mm pump in today , its exactly what this turbo setup needed , low boost fueling substantially improved spoolup , and up top it gets it much harder. i haven't tested it with too much fuel yet, but just testing the tyrant 1900us file , it was night and day from the stock pump. we made 579 with the stock pump ( prolly 620-630 on stock tires) , it will be interesting to see what we can do now. prolly end up with a hole in the block, guess we will start pushing the 17' to see what it will handle .

Good to hear that a pump and turbos can make a nice result. I am hoping the new rods can handle more than this. Looking forward to the dyno numbers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn, that thing sounds good and it put a whooping on that Raptor.

yeah, and the raptor didn't downshift , so it may have been a bit unfair. it will be a good race very soon, as danny already guessed.

HD F250

Reaction score
yeah, and the raptor didn't downshift , so it may have been a bit unfair. it will be a good race very soon, as danny already guessed.

I am sure you will be making the playing field a little more fair soon. When are you going to hit the rollers with big blue to see what the modded pump added?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am sure you will be making the playing field a little more fair soon. When are you going to hit the rollers with big blue to see what the modded pump added?

i already did and the dyno wasnt playing nice. anytime we applied load it was dropping hp a ton. truck on the street is WAY stronger than what it was.

Kind

Reaction score

What could you possibly do to your raptor that would make it anywhere near competitive against your ‘17?