The TRUTH about H&S Performance

CATDiezel

Reaction score
While all the foaming at the mouth hillbillies are wasting lots of time with the confederate diesel crowd/threads and drama and BS.... There is real progress happening in the real world......

I cannot believe how much time has been spent on the garbage with cfd and spe and all the crap that goes along with it......

The TRUTH presented in the youtube video.... top notch guys... top notch work... and "bringing the best together" at its finest.

I must say, the REAL vendors that are doing business the proper way have kept there mouth shut and there comments to a minimum. Class Pays. Thats why HS went somewhere.....

So far SPE is doing a good job keeping there comments professional and clean. the rest of you guys are turning this performance industry into a JEEP Pirate 4x4 forum.

Presenting H&S Performance.... and why I will continue to use their products.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI8rt1efoHk&feature=share&list=UUgJUq0MLK_J8mXfBJ1yVDXA

Just alittle something to counteract the stupidity thats been running around in the 6.7L forums as of late! LOL

Last edited:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
ITs a MANS world, man up!

If your going to send a $60k truck to a kids garage strait out of hike-Skool to work on your rig..... then by all means go for it!! Dont CRY when you dont get what you "thought" you were gonna get.

The youtube video will not be a waste of 23 minutes it takes to watch it unlike the other poopy drama with cfd or whatever there name is along with spe and the O'Doyle rules saga..... Although I can see SPE's stance on atleast trying to defend themselves.... atleast they are doing it clean and with very low key from there end.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
ITs a MANS world, man up!

If your going to send a $60k truck to a kids garage strait out of hike-Skool to work on your rig..... then by all means go for it!! Dont CRY when you dont get what you "thought" you were gonna get.

The youtube video will not be a waste of 23 minutes it takes to watch it unlike the other poopy drama with cfd or whatever there name is along with spe and the O'Doyle rules saga..... Although I can see SPE's stance on atleast trying to defend themselves.... atleast they are doing it clean and with very low key from there end.
I don't understand the point of this thread.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Alot of guys see only the CRAP that floats to the top in these forums these days. (referring to the cfd threads)

This YouTube video was only for a positive re-enforcement of the 6.7L Aftermarket section.

Y'all need to move on-- think on something more positive... something innovative and new. Progress..... Like what H&S is doing... :toast:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yeah, some of us are friends with H&S, do business with H&S, even get to spend a little time with H&S at events and other places. I don't think anybody would ever consider a place of that caliber to be doing anything less than top notch. That just wouldn't fit their name. Is that really news to anybody? No, not really. They've been leading the herd since day one when they started. That says a lot. I do think this thread is pretty pointless though. While h&s is great and doing big things, they are not the only shop out there making new and innovative, quality products. Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way but it sounds like you feel the rest of us are a joke in comparison because the forum majority outted a problem. Keep in mind, that same problem was also a problem for h&s. So even the high and the mighty see eye to eye with us pee-ons when it comes to things that are bad for the industry.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yeah, some of us are friends with H&S, do business with H&S, even get to spend a little time with H&S at events and other places. I don't think anybody would ever consider a place of that caliber to be doing anything less than top notch. That just wouldn't fit their name. Is that really news to anybody? No, not really. They've been leading the herd since day one when they started. That says a lot. I do think this thread is pretty pointless though. While h&s is great and doing big things, they are not the only shop out there making new and innovative, quality products. Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way but it sounds like you feel the rest of us are a joke in comparison because the forum majority outted a problem. Keep in mind, that same problem was also a problem for h&s. So even the high and the mighty see eye to eye with us pee-ons when it comes to things that are bad for the industry.

I agree with you... mostly

Problem could have been ousted in multiple other ways. Instead the true "character" of some folks has really shown through with this..... vendors/sponsors included.

again the HS video was to show that there is SOMEWHERE better to go to instead of a kids dads garage with you $60,000 truck..
If you wanna play and play right you can (if you chose to) pay for a high quality product. Granted there are other shops (small) that do stand up work as well....

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm not looking for a fight either, the point of this thread is just very confusing lol

Well....

To be honest, I did it because ... well.... it was WAY more educational than reading the CFD or SPE thread.....

However, I do enjoy following SPE.... and one reason is because----they act very professional on the forums....

If ANY of you guys have spent time in the GASSER Hot Rod industry, you will know what I'm talking about.

Lets look back 10yrs how many of these have popped up.... and did some SHOTTY work.... And are still in business today.... There are actually a handful of these "startup" companys that had not so "stellar" work and are now a BIG NAME in the industry. several are in Tennessee.

The real point of the thread.... WELL ... not sure I even really know! LOL

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I agree with you... mostly

Problem could have been ousted in multiple other ways. Instead the true "character" of some folks has really shown through with this..... vendors/sponsors included.

again the HS video was to show that there is SOMEWHERE better to go to instead of a kids dads garage with you $60,000 truck..
If you wanna play and play right you can (if you chose to) pay for a high quality product. Granted there are other shops (small) that do stand up work as well....

I feel ya. H&S isn't open to the public though at this point other than as a manufacturer, so that isn't really a viable option. Should people take their trucks to hole in the wall shops? No, not in my opinion. Unfortunately a non-forum majority if this industry is driven by price and a company like h&s isn't gonna take on a full out truck build for $3500. I know Zane lol he wouldn't even entertain putting me on the books for less than shop rate per hour plus material/ parts. You get what you pay for. Unfortunately there are bad seeds out there that lure people in who just don't know any better. That's why we talk here about who does what, and when somebody like CFD gets the negative attention of this forum because they ripped off innocent, good people with no remorse and are unwilling to right their wrongs.... Then you can bet we as a majority will spread the word to make sure that they never get the chance to do it again. I do agree though it is negative, it is messy and it does take away from the intention of the forum but sometimes with the bad comes good. I think it was necessary to do it and people now know what they are getting themselves into. Now hopefully, they will give shops like SPE the builds and for the money the job requires instead of rolling the dice on cheap labor with a chit shop....

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I feel ya. H&S isn't open to the public though at this point other than as a manufacturer, so that isn't really a viable option. Should people take their trucks to hole in the wall shops? No, not in my opinion. Unfortunately a non-forum majority if this industry is driven by price and a company like h&s isn't gonna take on a full out truck build for $3500. I know Zane lol he wouldn't even entertain putting me on the books for less than shop rate per hour plus material/ parts. You get what you pay for. Unfortunately there are bad seeds out there that lure people in who just don't know any better. That's why we talk here about who does what, and when somebody like CFD gets the negative attention of this forum because they ripped off innocent, good people with no remorse and are unwilling to right their wrongs.... Then you can bet we as a majority will spread the word to make sure that they never get the chance to do it again. I do agree though it is negative, it is messy and it does take away from the intention of the forum but sometimes with the bad comes good. I think it was necessary to do it and people now know what they are getting themselves into. Now hopefully, they will give shops like SPE the builds and for the money the job requires instead of rolling the dice on cheap labor with a chit shop....

One things for certain... SPE has gotten alot of attention out of this ordeal.

Remember how there were a BUNCH of Swamps Diesel haters at one time... Then a bunch of BDP haters.... and a bunch of DP-Tuner haters....

LOTS and LOTS of garage startups... and lots of failures... Some people have more money than sense--- research pays.

Man this has been going on for ages! LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
One things for certain... SPE has gotten alot of attention out of this ordeal.

Remember how there were a BUNCH of Swamps Diesel haters at one time... Then a bunch of BDP haters.... and a bunch of DP-Tuner haters....

LOTS and LOTS of garage startups... and lots of failures... Some people have more money than sense--- research pays.

Man this has been going on for ages! LOL

No doubt. Same can be said about all the BWD lovers that lost out big in the end. Industry certainly has a way of weeding shops out. I think the advances in social media have made the process take no more then a week these days though lol

ITP diesel(now strictly diesel) started in a garage building fuel systems for fun. I can't think of a better shop in the industry whose done things right every step of the way without letting anybody down or sacrificing professionalism along the way. Plenty of good role models for how things should be. Takes a little research for sure but they are out there

01PSD

Reaction score
I have not done business with SPE, but I do follow their work and progress on FB. Talking with Amy is always a pleasure, and I had no doubt in my mind they were NOT in the wrong with the DPC truck situation.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
No doubt. Same can be said about all the BWD lovers that lost out big in the end. Industry certainly has a way of weeding shops out. I think the advances in social media have made the process take no more then a week these days though lol

ITP diesel(now strictly diesel) started in a garage building fuel systems for fun. I can't think of a better shop in the industry whose done things right every step of the way without letting anybody down or sacrificing professionalism along the way. Plenty of good role models for how things should be. Takes a little research for sure but they are out there

I bought a fuel system from ITP.... Arizona if I remember correctly... Stuck it on my 99!

Brian Bunting came up fast and went down fast.... Tried to drag ol' Lott down with him....

I met him at Brian's Truck shop over in Lead Hill one time... WOW--

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I bought a fuel system from ITP.... Arizona if I remember correctly... Stuck it on my 99!

The motor out of that truck has been rocking out lately! I don't know how you spec'd the turbo, but it spools so nicely, tows great, and has been making great power with 400/400's

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Brian Bunting came up fast and went down fast.... Tried to drag ol' Lott down with him....

I met him at Brian's Truck shop over in Lead Hill one time... WOW--

Yup. Glad Buddy got out when he did.

Latest posts

Members online