The TRUTH about H&S Performance

CATDiezel

Reaction score
The motor out of that truck has been rocking out lately! I don't know how you spec'd the turbo, but it spools so nicely, tows great, and has been making great power with 400/400's

Holy cow!! The engine I GAVE away!

I "think" those are the heads I spent A LOT of time on...

Well... I'm certainly glad its doing well for you. That was the first engine I had ever "sleeved". Much care was put into the sleeving process and honing back to factory spec. And having talked with some of my cat engineering buddys on that block, they swore that the block was much stiffer hadding added sleeves to the bore. Beyond my knowledge.

Dan

Reaction score
yeah hey so to be honest that cfd thing got blown out of proportion!!

i never knew i could even get my truck into H&S to be worked on till i joined this forum...

LOTS of doors opened up! and I'm glad their is support here like no where else!!!

side note: Really impressed with the design and quality of my H&S Dual Fueler! look forward to the opportunity to have my truck in their shop in the future! :redspotdance:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
yeah hey so to be honest that cfd thing got blown out of proportion!!

i never knew i could even get my truck into H&S to be worked on till i joined this forum...

LOTS of doors opened up! and I'm glad their is support here like no where else!!!

side note: Really impressed with the design and quality of my H&S Dual Fueler! look forward to the opportunity to have my truck in their shop in the future! :redspotdance:

It really is too bad certain folks get messed up as a trial PIG for a startup shop unknowingly....

Hope everything works out for you on your current build.

I for one would like to see more about your new setup and current build and lets just flush cfd down the toilet and keep our hands out of the bowl! I think the turd has swirled around long enough in the bowl.... time to go DOWN and be done!

Seems it became one of those turds that you question yourself whether or not a second flush is needed... or IF it will make it one #1 flush

Dan

Reaction score
It really is too bad certain folks get messed up as a trial PIG for a startup shop unknowingly....

Hope everything works out for you on your current build.

I for one would like to see more about your new setup and current build and lets just flush cfd down the toilet and keep our hands out of the bowl! I think the turd has swirled around long enough in the bowl.... time to go DOWN and be done!

Seems it became one of those turds that you question yourself whether or not a second flush is needed... or IF it will make it one #1 flush

Now THIS!!!!!

We all know what this is about!!!

and i have a build thread going on and keep it updated as soon as i get updates myself!!

i know this is a busy time of year w/ racing etc etc and so i expect it'll be pretty quiet for a while!

i agree w/ you 100%

moving right along!!!!

H&S has som pretty nifty pics of a pro to type exhaust manifold pedestal combination! i hope they get enough interest to produce that!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Now THIS!!!!!

We all know what this is about!!!

and i have a build thread going on and keep it updated as soon as i get updates myself!!

i know this is a busy time of year w/ racing etc etc and so i expect it'll be pretty quiet for a while!

i agree w/ you 100%

moving right along!!!!

H&S has som pretty nifty pics of a pro to type exhaust manifold pedestal combination! i hope they get enough interest to produce that!

YEAH, Im sure they will get around to it....

Ill be following your build, I enjoy watching these "build" threads.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Holy cow!! The engine I GAVE away!

I "think" those are the heads I spent A LOT of time on...

Well... I'm certainly glad its doing well for you. That was the first engine I had ever "sleeved". Much care was put into the sleeving process and honing back to factory spec. And having talked with some of my cat engineering buddys on that block, they swore that the block was much stiffer hadding added sleeves to the bore. Beyond my knowledge.

It's in a buddy's truck. Has been doing great for him. He sled pulls, drag races, tows, and daily drives it

09stroker

Reaction score
Soooo a little off topic but does anyone know what workbench/storage that is in H&S's shop in the video??
Thanks LOL

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen! We are just a couple punk kids who got sick of seeing some of the other garbage on the market that people were making money on! We love what we do and are forever grateful to all of our customers that made us what we are today.

Headed out to Texas in about 10 minutes for Finals, hope to see a few of you there!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen! We are just a couple punk kids who got sick of seeing some of the other garbage on the market that people were making money on! We love what we do and are forever grateful to all of our customers that made us what we are today.

Headed out to Texas in about 10 minutes for Finals, hope to see a few of you there!

Awesome! I will make sure to come by and introduce myself! Ennis is going to be a blast!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

$100 to ya if you leave Dearden at a truck stop on your way here

Latest posts

Members online