Thinking about new stuff

JDub

Reaction score
Might also be beneficial to find out for sure that your 2000 engine is a forged connecting rod motor, that will be a large deciding factory to your final goals.

Michael10

Reaction score
Okay thanks guys for the input my goal is to reach around 500hp to 550 hp and it does have the forged parts that u were asking about

JDub

Reaction score
If that's the case I'd go with some 238/100 Hybrids and a ZQSSB turbocharger. With good ICP and fuel pressure that setup can make for a great daily driver setup still capable of towing and can make 500+. Let us know if we can help...

JDub

Reaction score
more details on the Zqssb?

It's the latest version of the Bell Turbo QSSB, same turbine wheel and turbine housing. Just a new compressor wheel, same inducer size as the previous GQSSB, but flows more cfm. Dropped charge temperatures and EGT's when compared to the GQ turbo.

Same compressor wheel WOP used in the 6.4L single turbo they engineered.

DocBar

Reaction score
It's the latest version of the Bell Turbo QSSB, same turbine wheel and turbine housing. Just a new compressor wheel, same inducer size as the previous GQSSB, but flows more cfm. Dropped charge temperatures and EGT's when compared to the GQ turbo.

Same compressor wheel WOP used in the 6.4L single turbo they engineered.
Sorry for the derail, but I just closed the deal on a used GQSSB. Can I buy just the new compressor wheel?

JDub

Reaction score
Sorry for the derail, but I just closed the deal on a used GQSSB. Can I buy just the new compressor wheel?

The wheel requires machining of the compressor housing, so you would have to ship it off to Bell Turbo to be changed.

Latest posts

Members online