• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Thinking about selling my 01 built rclb as a raffle

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Basically, he wants to get rid of his truck and end up with an outrageous amount of money. But he doesn't need the money. LOL Don't we all.

I'm with you on this one... "I don't need any money, BUT, I'm going to collect $25k, BUT I won't donate it..." I'm over here like WTF!? LOL

6.0Dually

Reaction score
He basically wants to have a guaranteed 25k in his pocket. If that's the case im gonna raffle mine off at 200 tickets $100 each. Who's in? LOL

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

spongebob915

Reaction score
Maybe I should have said I did not want to deal with trying to sell this truck because no one has or would probably pay what I would want for it. So I figured I could raffle it off to someone on here. It would be much easier to sell 250 tickets than trying to get someone to pay 25k for this truck. I'm sure I have more than that in it. So its not like I'm making any money on it. Plus if you would have read the thread I was going to give some money to a charity and have 2 or 3 drawings if I sold enough tickets.

Can someone close this thread tired of hearing all the stupid comments.

Last edited:

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Maybe I should have said I did not want to deal with trying to sell this truck because no one has or would probably pay what I would want for it. So I figured I could raffle it off to someone on here. It would be much easier to sell 250 tickets than trying to get someone to pay 25k for this truck. I'm sure I have more than that in it. So its not like I'm making any money on it. Plus if you would have read the thread I was going to give some money to a charity and have 2 or 3 drawings if I sold enough tickets.

Can someone close this thread tired of hearing all the stupid comments.

Easy solution.... Just sell it for what it's worth or don't sell it at all. You don't need the money, so I'm not sure why this was ever brought up.

You don't get back what you put into a a vehicle. This is just common sense. Sure, I'd love to get $40k for my BMW. I'm sure Shone would have loved to get $120k for his truck. But it ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:

morepower02

Reaction score
Easy solution.... Just sell it for what it's worth or don't sell it at all. You don't need the money, so I'm not sure why this was ever brought up.

You don't get back what you put into a a vehicle. This is just common sense. Sure, I'd love to get $40k for my BMW. I'm sure Shone would have loved to get $120k for his truck. But it ain't gonna happen.

Thank you for posting what most of us already have learned and he will soon also.

Matt

Reaction score
I don't think he is looking to get all his money back. It sounds like to me, he is thinking of parting with it, but would like to get back more than he would just plain selling it. He doesn't NEED to sell, but if the right offer came along or the raffle thing worked, he would be happy to part with it.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
I don't think he is looking to get all his money back. It sounds like to me, he is thinking of parting with it, but would like to get back more than he would just plain selling it. He doesn't NEED to sell, but if the right offer came along or the raffle thing worked, he would be happy to part with it.

I think that goes with everyone here. Everything has a price, but not necessarily a "real world" or "reasonable" price. Therefore, the vehicle is not sold.

morepower02

Reaction score

Lol I think everyone would fall in this category.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
So he came up with an idea to get the price he would like.

However, if he didn't get anywhere near the price he wanted.... Say he sold 100 tickets before the deadline... That's where I would be nervous as a ticket holder. Because he has stated several times he would only sell it if he got a certain price for it. Selling 250 $100 tickets won't be as easy as everyone thinks.... Not many people have that kind of cash to throw away.

morepower02

Reaction score
People saying I'm in on the Internet and actually putting up a hundred dollars is probably 2 in 20?

Latest posts

Members online