This is why I kept my 6.7 RCLB...

Jomax

Reaction score
stock turbo and stock pump?

bkah blah ***in blah... we read that in every post you make in the 6.7 section...

just nut up and get it done already...

live life full throttle

You've been unfriended.

I keep wanting to, but one part of me likes just getting in it and go. No need to worry if the trans will smoke. Only time I'll no worries is if I have a built trans. My dilemma lol

Will probably do it when I hit 30k.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
You've been unfriended.

I keep wanting to, but one part of me likes just getting in it and go. No need to worry if the trans will smoke. Only time I'll no worries is if I have a built trans. My dilemma lol

I can assure you that you won't have a trans issue with a delete and tuner.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
What's it weigh?
I do know my truck when I bought it weighed 5800lbs with me in it. Thats with the dpf present...I am going to do the full egr delete in a few weeks and take my def tank off so that may help a slight bit....I only weigh 155lbs now though, I've always been a munchkin.
Um no, but I'm running 11.5@120mph on a 2015 charger..
Morgan, what all is done may I ask?

You'll be fine amigo! No need to be afraid
I think I deleted mine @ 23k if I remember right....
But seriously, you need more air. Time to delete right meow

Reaction score
I do know my truck when I bought it weighed 5800lbs with me in it. Thats with the dpf present...I am going to do the full egr delete in a few weeks and take my def tank off so that may help a slight bit....I only weigh 155lbs now though, I've always been a munchkin.

Morgan, what all is done may I ask?

You'll be fine amigo! No need to be afraid
I think I deleted mine @ 23k if I remember right....
But seriously, you need more air. Time to delete right meow

Are you positive yours weighed 5800 pounds? Mine weighed 6320 and it's a 2wd.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Are you positive yours weighed 5800 pounds? Mine weighed 6320 and it's a 2wd.

Damnit, its in the door right? The weight? I may be wrong
EDIT: I dont know where the hell I read that in the past so I am wrong, please disregard my phat ass

Last edited:
Reaction score
Put it across some scales at a truck stop. The weight on the door is a weight rating for the truck not the actual weight of the truck.

Jomax

Reaction score
I can assure you that you won't have a trans issue with a delete and tuner.

Even with the 2015 trans? How hard is it to add the clutch pack from the older trans? Or does just changing the clutch material on the trans help keeping it alive?

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I'm not sure on that one amigo I can say your trans will hold up though for sure

Yeah I remember the weight rating was in the door....but now I'm wondering where the hell I found or dreamed up that weight number from LOL. I'll have to weigh it after I shed some lbs after the delete and tank gone

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Thanks for posting the vid!!! :)

I need more powa

Anytime! It's not the best video, unfortunately. We will be sure to get some better ones next time.

Truck runs clean as far as i can see. Nice job

Thanks! The S467.7 cleans up very well, Very happy with this turbo so far.

What's it weigh?

Right at 68xx if I would have to guess, last time we put it on the scale it was right at 69xx, but without the tailgate and receiver I would say its right at 68xx with me in it.

happy for you buddy !! its got more in it though.

Thanks buddy! I believe so too. We probably picked the worse day to go(Hot and Humid)

We actually ran a 12.1 at 113 on the "tow"(2000us) setting with a not so good 1.9 60ft. On the 11.7 pass we developed a boost leak and it stopped us for the night. The 11.7 pass was done in "street"(2200us) with a 1.6 60ft.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Damn now I sound like a female exaggerating my weight LMFAO.
Well thats good to know though!

Latest posts

Members online