Thoughts on looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Reaction score
alright guys i decided to go a different route on my truck im gonn take off the front grille guard and rear replacement put a black roll pan and color match the front bumper and paint the grille black i have 2000 7.3 RCLB thats metallic orange im also gonna put 08 mirror conversion on it and put the stinger tip exhaust what yall think

i think you should first shut the **** up and get the **** off my thread how does that sound

haha ive seen this guy doggin on a lot of people its about time somebody put him in his place

hush mode is what you all need to do......... lol and i forgot this forum was made for an english major so we all have to use the correct grammer but sorry if it was in the wrong section just wanting some advice about the ole 7.3 thanks anyways though

yea thats what im gonna do but i really like the 08 mirrors

I can do all the paint my self its just gonna be hard to match that color

I counted three periods: one each in two separate posts in between a "7" and a "3." And one period the OP is currently going through. Take some Midol. It works.

johnholman

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of roll pans. It's nice to have a bumper to stand on to get in the bed. I also have a bad habit of backing in to things.

2000wa250

Reaction score
X2 on the roll pan. Is your truck a lowered gasser chevy? No. Is your truck a s10 or other mini truck? No. Is your truck lowered?

If the answer to all of those is no, then that means that your truck is a real truck and deserves a nice bumper. Around here a roll pan means its a pavement princess that is never used for any actual work. If that is the case then all the stereotypes about it being compensation for something apply.

:beginrant:

Oh, and did anyone else see what I did here? Not only did I use proper spelling (which is easy with autocorrect if you take pride in what you do and how you appear), but I also used commas and full sentences. In addition to that, I separated my different thoughts and ideas in separate paragraphs. This tends to make things a lot easier to read, understand, and answer. It also serves the purpose of portraying yourself as someone who pays attention to detail and takes pride in themselves. Those are all qualities that I insist any mechanic have whether they are writing my bill, making a parts list, or working on my rig.

:endrant:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Jason

Reaction score
I guess I should have elaborated. If i was a seaman who just came to shore after 6 years out in the water. Blowoff valve or not, id hit it with a crocet (sp) mitt

OSCS

Reaction score
Sir, she is not "hot", she is humpable. Learn the difference

can't stand it when people post chit in the wrong section.. I wish they would change the title to 7.3 perfromance so it would stop people from doing stuff like this... hopefully

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I don't remember how to write in cursive.

To the OP, roll pan ftw. Then wrap your truck in pink.

TARM

Reaction score
I don't remember how to write in cursive.

To the OP, roll pan ftw. Then wrap your truck in pink.

Hell, I think they only teach it for one class that lasts for quarter in all of schooling now. Its sad you younger crowd are no longer learning how to think or do things for yourselves. I put it on the schools and parents at this point and going forward. By allowing everything to be controlled and done by technology I do not think many realize how much they are losing when it comes to control and being self sufficient or even basic development mental and physical.

Spell check so now kids and adults can hardly recall how to spell most words over a syllable. Calculators and spreadsheet programs so how many can do even basic math let along long math in their heads anymore. Writing which means cursive not printing block text is no longer taught so most have not clue how more efficient and faster it is to printing or how actually writing something as opposed to typing it causing different memory pathways in your brain. Changes this large have not been seen since organized schooling was developed.

We home-school out children for very good reasons.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
You don't, your online tough guy skills are shown here forever ...

BTW, you really made yourself look like a tool.

Strokin7

Reaction score
Well **** man I apologized a long time ago and people still raped me about it so its getting old I realized I made a mistake but damn yall need to give it a rest.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Well **** man I apologized a long time ago and people still raped me about it so its getting old I realized I made a mistake but damn yall need to give it a rest.

The flaming will continue

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online