Thoughts on recent modifications (Reviews)

6.0bomber

Reaction score
Hey guys,
So i recently did some modifications to my 06 6.0 and i wanted to tell you all what i thought about them!

Warren Diesel 190/100's: Well first off i wanted to say that Warren Diesel has excellent customer service. They have a knowledgable staff that was more than willing to answer any and all questions i had. They gave me advice on what would work best with my current setup and what i wanted out of the truck. There injectors are awesome! They were overnighted to me upon completion, they were clean, and packaged safely. With my powermax they seem to be a perfect match, truck only reached about 1100egt at just about WOT. Definitely happy with Warren Diesel all around!!

Driven Diesel Regulated Return: WOW! Amazing Product!!! Detailed, instructive, and accurate pictures! Everything fit together great, easily adjust FP, all around amazing product. So happy with the RR from Driven Diesel, you cannot go wrong with this product!

Fass Titanium 125: Purchased through Alligator Performance (where the majority of my parts come from). I was not too impressed with their instructions at all. For example, "Bolt mounting bracket to bed." Nothing specific just very bland and not straightforward. However, the pump is BAD ASS! Not nearly as loud as an AirDog. Holding 60PSI all day long. Very satisfied with the pump itself.

XDP Sump Kit: Pretty straight forward but their directions were a little off, there really isn't any place that are very obvious as to where mount it. It works, It doesnt leak, happy with the product.

Suncoast Converter: Safely packaged, its a converter, its not like theres really any special instructions other than you have to use their TQ bolts. So far very very happy.

I have noticed a huge power gain, i cannot wait to get it on the dyno as well as the track! If anyone has any questions feel free to add to this! Hope this helps answer anyones unanswered questions!

Irontx

Reaction score
Only 1100 degree with that setup?!?!?! I had that same setup.... would hit 1600 pretty easy.....

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Glad you like your new setup!

On a full fuel race tune the 190/100s should put out way more fuel than a stock powermax can handle. I would expect more like 1600-1700egts...

But on a good tow/street tune 1100 egts is possible

6.0bomber

Reaction score
I am running Innovative Diesel's extreme street right now. I made a WOT 20 roll to 100 and she stayed right at about 1350-1400 EGT's. It was about 45 degrees here in wisconsin today, might have something to do with it? Couldnt see it making too big of a difference. Regardless, i am LOVING this setup. Half tempted to start saving for a built trans and a 66-68mm non VGT!!!!

swinky

Reaction score
You'll love a 66 as long as you don't mind a little lag. I can drive smoke free all day and it still spools at the track on the stock stall converter.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

6.0bomber

Reaction score
i was so close to picking up a s366 with t4 up pipes from a local guy for $1500 but decided to pass due to the fact that ive already gone through 3 stock tranny's!! :fustrate:

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
You must have some unicorn pmax. I have a billet wheeled pmax with the same injectors and I hit 1500 easy at WOT.

Warren diesel has some good people and service for sure. You should look into one of Andy's transmissions.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I wonder if Eric pulled some fuel on those tunes for the 190's? I can't imagine a box stock powermax ever being able to clean up a full fueling 190/100.

Sounds like a fun truck!

Last edited:

6.0bomber

Reaction score
yeah this is straight out of the box drop in. tried again today, 1300-1400. Good point Mike, it may be that Eric did something with the fuel for my setup. I definitely am having fun with it tho!!! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online