Time to buy a chip??

guillozet08

Reaction score
right now i have a 97 f350 with 3inch dp to 4 inch straight back. With 6637 intake and gauges.
You guys a think chip would be next good thing? not looking to go big with any major stuff just want little more.. i do tow all kinds of stuff the weight varys. Was wondering some opinions on what to get and/or who to burn them.

Any thing is appreciated
Thanks for the help

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Are you strapped for cash? Yes a chip from the sponsors would be great for you.

guillozet08

Reaction score
depends what ya mean strapped? lol think everyone is now a days a little.. lol just wanna get some people thoughts..
i wanna get one ordered soon.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
Yes a chip would be the next thing. You really can't go anything more than 80 hp with a stock set up because anything past 80 won't do much. After that hpop, turbo, e-fuel, trans upgrade, intercooler, (injectors, studs, springs, rods) together. Or do the trans upgrade after chip since you will be towing.

patrickke

Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt to get a chip... Some of the other upgrades would be very nice to add to the list as well...

Pm if you need any pricing

-Patrick@KEM

guillozet08

Reaction score
Thanks. I already have my tranny done. Did that when it started slipping last fall.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
A chip would be the next best step for ya.

I carry Gearhead, Tony Wildman and Swamps tuning if your interested.

Last edited:

baderic03

Reaction score
i run all jodys tune from dp and am a dealer for him your truck as it sits with a 120hp race tune from jody should make like 215-220 rwhp and like 360+ ftlbs on the dyno well worth the upgrade

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
i run all jodys tune from dp and am a dealer for him your truck as it sits with a 120hp race tune from jody should make like 215-220 rwhp and like 360+ ftlbs on the dyno well worth the upgrade

If you wanna sell parts on here then I suggest you contact the site owner......

Us vendors pay good money to sponsor this great site and dont take kindly to people who try to sell parts on here and not sponsor the site.....

baderic03

Reaction score
If you wanna sell parts on here then I suggest you contact the site owner......

Us vendors pay good money to sponsor this great site and dont take kindly to people who try to sell parts on here and not sponsor the site.....

not trying to sell him parts just made a statement that jodys tunes are good and what his truck would make for power. but my intentions arent to sell him a chip/tune

and i will be in contact with the site owner to become a vendor on the site.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.