Tire question

big johnson

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide wether I should have a set of tires for street and the drag strip and a Seperate set for sled pulling or if there is a good tire that I can really compete well in both in? What is everyones thoughts and or recommendation

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i have buddy that runs the procomp xtreme ATs and does everything with them and with burn outs, daily driving, and racing he was averaging 40k a set

95-SimpsonOBS

Reaction score
i have buddy that runs the procomp xtreme ATs and does everything with them and with burn outs, daily driving, and racing he was averaging 40k a set

I know a guy who swears by the procomp xtreme ATs, he used them for sled pulling, drag racing, burn outs and daily driving and loved them. I've heard a lot of guys say good things about BFG KOs, my buddy runs those and hooks great while sled pulling, quite on the road and doesnt have any issues getting traction racing cars.

vcassens

Reaction score
I have been running a set of pro comp xtreme m/t and they where on the truck when I got it and I have put about 60K hard miles on them and they have about 3-5k left in them I am not sure how they will do in sled pulling or drag racing

Latest posts

Members online