Tire suggestions

D10Tion

Reaction score
Currently on my 3rd set of toyo m/t's but they're about shot and I'm thinking of switching it up this time. I've got about 30-40k out of each set with regular rotations just want to go with a different look. Anyone running the nitto trail grapplers or the fuel m/t's? I'm currently running a 37x13.50x20.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Currently on my 3rd set of toyo m/t's but they're about shot and I'm thinking of switching it up this time. I've got about 30-40k out of each set with regular rotations just want to go with a different look. Anyone running the nitto trail grapplers or the fuel m/t's? I'm currently running a 37x13.50x20.
there's a shop we deal with here at work in buffalo ny that sells the fuel tires.. he says he wouldn't recommend them on a heavy truck.

live life full throttle

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Have you looked into the mickey Thompson p3s? I just ordered a set, have yet to get em on though

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Ran the nitto's in a 37x12.50x20 and hated them. Nice looking tire, weren't too loud, and had decent traction but wore like chit. One of the 4x4 shops around here pushes them like no other but he does mainly jeeps and what not and claims he doesn't have problems, I wonder why? LOL Lasted 20k, rotated every 5k when I do my oil and filters. If I ever go back to an MT it'll be Toyo's or Hankook's.

D10Tion

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of mixed things about the nittos, it's weird because if I recall right nitto and Toyo use the same manufacturer? Thanks for the input tho guys! My truck weighs just a tad under 13k lbs and I travel about 1k miles a week depending where I'm working. I was also researching the Toyo R/T last night...I know that's a newer tire as well but it seemed to have good reviews so far.

Cknox121

Reaction score
I'm running a set of 35/12.50/20 trail grapplers. They are doing okay. Wearing very fast, faster then my mud grapplers. Ride good, little loud, wear decent. I have ~8k miles on them and I would say they are getting very close to half tread. I think I may go to a AT next.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

wildkarrd

Reaction score
The last set of trail grapplers I had had 43k on them with 50% tread left over when I traded the truck off. What I do for every set I get is take my sons sidewalk chalk and run across the tread. Play with the pressure until it wears the chalk off even.

Sent from a Well Head

karlosrig

Reaction score
Have on problems with he road performance and traction of the Nitto's, though they seem to wear a bit fast.

Notneb

Reaction score
Ever looked at the Inteco SS M16's? I've run 2 sets now, love them, best do it all tire I've found so far. I get 60k avg per set.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
The Fuel tires are cheap but wear very fast. I definitely would not recommend them for these trucks. You already have Toyo's, can't beat those at all in my opinion.

3brorce

Reaction score
Toyo r/t and nitto exo grappler darn near the same thing correct?

nixonjeep17

Reaction score
Mickey thompson deegan 38. I'm running a 3.5 lift on 37 and it rides like factory with very little road noise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.