Tires for a F450 with 19.5

Demon

Reaction score
So much for wait time. Shipping confirmed today. Says matched Michelin casings. So find out in a couple weeks then.

Demon

Reaction score
FedEx just arrived in Montana. I'll pick them up next week when I get out of the mine. Shipping was prompt and direct I can give them that already. And they were Very friendly/ professional on the phone.

Demon

Reaction score
Was $172 shipped FedEx ground from S.D. To MT. Was about 4 days in a truck from shipped day after order to getting arrival confirmation at destination. Not bad so far I'd say.

Last edited:

Demon

Reaction score
Tires in hand. Looks ok. Some of the sidewall seams are not blended very well. But some are perfect. The tread face itself looks like a perfect replica of a Goodyear MT/R. Did a great job there. The rubber feels pretty soft by just pushing the tread blocks around with the thumb. Hopefully excellent offroad traction and doesnt freeze up the rubber in winter. Only time will tell on that part. And they are all 245/70r19.5 Goodyear casings. Load range G.

paqedy3y.jpg

wiseguy

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these tires?
245/70R19.5 14PLY Cooper Roadmaster RM253 Drive

Roadmaster tires are the biggest pile in the world!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER COOPER PRODUCT AGIAN BECAUSE OF THEM! Bought 4 sets 3 years ago thought I got a good deal 2 sets of rm190 some rm170'sand set of 22.5 think they were rm185's dealer warrantied out a couple for vibration issues all of them shook down highway we speed balanced them even added equal finally gave up decided the guys would just have to live with it. One of the 22.5 the cap came off Never went flat still had air in it, when I paid to have it changed along the road. The 19.5 rm190 drive lugs started falling off all the lugs were torn down to the cords. My dealer after put another set of Bridgestone's on my dime he took care of mount and balance. Sent them back to cooper who refused to warranty anything no help nothing. My Dealer ended up selling me different tires at cost and mounted them free to try to make it right. I ended up with a mixed batch of tires. A couple Michelin steers Bridgestone drives a full set of firestones pair of toyo 22.5 a pair of Goodyear's. even sumitoto Every 19.5 I have ever owned I got over 50,000 out of except the roadmasters All were pulled in less than 20k. I have factory Michelin steers with over 150k on them. Sorry just had to vent:fustrate: I waistd a lot of money on roadmasters don't make my mistake

Arctic Fox

Reaction score
Roadmaster tires are the biggest pile in the world!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER COOPER PRODUCT AGIAN BECAUSE OF THEM! Bought 4 sets 3 years ago thought I got a good deal 2 sets of rm190 some rm170'sand set of 22.5 think they were rm185's dealer warrantied out a couple for vibration issues all of them shook down highway we speed balanced them even added equal finally gave up decided the guys would just have to live with it. One of the 22.5 the cap came off Never went flat still had air in it, when I paid to have it changed along the road. The 19.5 rm190 drive lugs started falling off all the lugs were torn down to the cords. My dealer after put another set of Bridgestone's on my dime he took care of mount and balance. Sent them back to cooper who refused to warranty anything no help nothing. My Dealer ended up selling me different tires at cost and mounted them free to try to make it right. I ended up with a mixed batch of tires. A couple Michelin steers Bridgestone drives a full set of firestones pair of toyo 22.5 a pair of Goodyear's. even sumitoto Every 19.5 I have ever owned I got over 50,000 out of except the roadmasters All were pulled in less than 20k. I have factory Michelin steers with over 150k on them. Sorry just had to vent:fustrate: I waistd a lot of money on roadmasters don't make my mistake

Thanks for the heads up!

5fifty

Reaction score
I've got the roadmasters on the front of my 550 and they won't balance. Won't be going with them next round.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Tires in hand. Looks ok. Some of the sidewall seams are not blended very well. But some are perfect. The tread face itself looks like a perfect replica of a Goodyear MT/R. Did a great job there. The rubber feels pretty soft by just pushing the tread blocks around with the thumb. Hopefully excellent offroad traction and doesnt freeze up the rubber in winter. Only time will tell on that part. And they are all 245/70r19.5 Goodyear casings. Load range G.

paqedy3y.jpg

I have a friend that put their 285/75-16's on his dually, with the same tread pattern and his felt real soft as well. So far they seem to be wearing good, and its looking like they will last a few miles.

So hearing you say these feel a bit soft has me wondering if they will last what any other "G" load range tire would. I guess you can't expect to much out of them for the price.

Demon

Reaction score
Be on the truck in the morning. Mounting the bulletproof kickback rear extra wide flaps at the same time. So I don't have to have the tires off more than once. They are measuring a full 19/32nds at new. Not bad for a G rating. I got the Kedge grip rubber. You can see the glass and walnut shell in some spots. I'll reserve judgment on that when the highways ice up here soon.

asytude8.jpg

eva8yby2.jpg

y9asaquz.jpg

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Think we can get them from our tire guy for 175 installed snd he comes out to do them. Somewhere arojnd there. And balance bags if you want them.

Demon

Reaction score
Mounted up. Steers balanced very nice 5oz each tire. No run out on either. Very nice IMO. Not mounted on the truck yet mostly because I've "misplaced" the OEM lug nuts in the garage somewhere over the last year. And my littlest helper.

ada8upud.jpg

yve7a3ah.jpg

bpcheramie

Reaction score
I think I might have to give them a shot for that price.... I would like to know how the ride is and how bad the noise is...