Titan or Transfer flow

syrupdawg

Reaction score
I'm about to buy a bigger replacement fuel tank for my truck because the 26 gallon sucks. Any advantages to either one? I know the titan hangs an inch lower but I'm not sure if the transfer flow hangs lower than factory or not.

BOHICA256

Reaction score
I feel like my Titan definitely hangs lower than an inch. I'm shout to buy one of the 60 gallon fuel tank/tool box. My truck is 2wd so it's lower than Normal 4x4 trucks. If I was doing it again I would just buy the fuel/tool box.

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Love my TF in bed 50 gal with about 6" deep to storage I didn't plumb it to truck so I can fill anything within 6' of truck and when on a long trip I just stick the hose I. The filler neck and flip the dash mounts d switch to refill front tank just make sure to not forget the switch is on. I used a lighted switch to help with the forgetting part

syrupdawg

Reaction score
In bed tank won't work for me I gotta have my deep toolbox and still be able to pull a gooseneck. So I'm stuck with a stock location replacement

Mr.BigOil

Reaction score
Transfer Flow hangs, but it's steel and there's plenty of Ford hanging lower....LOL
I like mine.

Latest posts

Members online