Titan tank guys

n2o

Reaction score
Does your truck lean to the drivers side? I didn't notice until we lightened the passenger side via new exhaust but now it looks licked an old car that has had a heavy driver for a long time.

niklid05

Reaction score
Never really noticed a difference. Its only ~200lb addition when its full

Last edited:

n2o

Reaction score
I figured it did lean a bit. When I got my truck I shortened the antenna so it wouldn't scrub going into my carport and after the d****e, it made it start wiggling when I go in. That's when I brokered out the tape.

onyx

Reaction score
Nevr noticed a difference on mine. Like stated above, it is only about a 200 lb difference.

JRLott

Reaction score
Mine leans to the driver's side about an inch. Both front & rear. It was the same before the Carli leveling coils. Factory tank here too.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
anyone recalibrate the amount to empty with dealer? I tired today and he clained to be unable to help. what do I need to specify when I go next time???

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Yes, you will have to tell them how big the tank is, and they should be able to reprogram it.

sootie

Reaction score
anyone recalibrate the amount to empty with dealer? I tired today and he clained to be unable to help. what do I need to specify when I go next time???

Shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you over the instructions. Needs to be done with ids

Latest posts

Members online