tony wildman

TyCorr

Reaction score
Not sure who the vendor you are talking about, but feel free to pm me the info.

As far as the contacting me, email is always the best, but by the time I get home from one job and start on the other, and try to answer phone calls, and get stuff done, it gets a little crazy.

Not an excuse, but an explanation. Morgan's 14 birthday would be tomorrow. It has been 14 months of pure hell since she died on June 26th, 2013 and not only has my outlook on life changed, but so have my priorities. I will take care of my family first.

You don't know what it is like to have to go sit thru an MRI with my youngest after having sat thru so many with Morgan, and looking in the machine and the things that go thru your mind. He has Crohn's disease, and has now had to start infusion therapy, now we have to right back to the same place we took Morgan so many times. My wife is not doing good, she lost her shadow, she can't go anywhere without a memory of doing it with Morgan, and now having to deal with the same folks at the clinic, it ain't easy.

I am not telling you guys this to make you feel sorry for me, or my family, I am simply telling you this to ask for a little patience when trying to get a hold of me for anything. Life simply sucks and it is hard to get thru it.

Sorry brother! I don't blame you one bit. Do what you gotta do. I figured as much.

My kid had a petite mal seizure from a temperature spike and it was only a few hours of hell and uncertainty waiting for tests to come back negative. I can't even imagine Tony.

Take care TW.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That's no excuse. I'm going hydra too. Tired of the BS TW customer service.
that is a ***in BS thing to say.. you are a p.o.s. for thinking that way... no matter who you deal with in this game you will have issues at some point!!
Not sure who the vendor you are talking about, but feel free to pm me the info.

As far as the contacting me, email is always the best, but by the time I get home from one job and start on the other, and try to answer phone calls, and get stuff done, it gets a little crazy.

Not an excuse, but an explanation. Morgan's 14 birthday would be tomorrow. It has been 14 months of pure hell since she died on June 26th, 2013 and not only has my outlook on life changed, but so have my priorities. I will take care of my family first.

You don't know what it is like to have to go sit thru an MRI with my youngest after having sat thru so many with Morgan, and looking in the machine and the things that go thru your mind. He has Crohn's disease, and has now had to start infusion therapy, now we have to right back to the same place we took Morgan so many times. My wife is not doing good, she lost her shadow, she can't go anywhere without a memory of doing it with Morgan, and now having to deal with the same folks at the clinic, it ain't easy.

I am not telling you guys this to make you feel sorry for me, or my family, I am simply telling you this to ask for a little patience when trying to get a hold of me for anything. Life simply sucks and it is hard to get thru it.
Dam, that just sucks. can't even imagine whatso***inever you are goin through again... I nominate you for saint hood. you have to be one of the strongest guys to walk the earth with all that weight on your shoulders!!

live life full throttle

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
that is a ***in BS thing to say.. you are a p.o.s. for thinking that way... no matter who you deal with in this game you will have issues at some point!

live life full throttle

Why is he a pos for being unhappy with customer service and going elsewhere??????!!!!! I highly doubt he knew of Tony's situation so being unhappy with waiting over 2 months on tunes is perfectly reasonable. That being said I feel for Tony and have him in my prayers, I cant imagine how hard it would be to deal with what he is....

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Why is he a pos for being unhappy with customer service and going elsewhere??????!!!!! I highly doubt he knew of Tony's situation so being unhappy with waiting over 2 months on tunes is perfectly reasonable. That being said I feel for Tony and have him in my prayers, I cant imagine how hard it would be to deal with what he is....
Because all it would have taken is a lil research to find out why.. hence this thread....

live life full throttle

Vengeance

Reaction score
I totally understand feelings. I simply gave an explanation.

Oh, and to another post, I have always had free reburns and always will.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Because all it would have taken is a lil research to find out why.. hence this thread....

live life full throttle
He has 96 posts, i doubt he spends a lot of times on the forums. If it was another tuner you would agree that 2 months is to long to wait for tunes right? Now Tony has a perfectly good excuse but the guy probably didn't know about it! I just think you jumped down his throat too hard...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
He has 96 posts, i doubt he spends a lot of times on the forums. If it was another tuner you would agree that 2 months is to long to wait for tunes right? Now Tony has a perfectly good excuse but the guy probably didn't know about it! I just think you jumped down his throat too hard...
no. I have gone months without hearing from my tuner and that is with multiple emails, phone calls, and pm's... it is just what happens from time to time.. if a company could satisfy every customer 100% then there wouldn't be any other company's except that one...

live life full throttle

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
That's a terrible thing to go through for sure and my prayers go out to him. With that said its very reasonable for the average person, who is just a normal guy who doesn't live on forums, to not want to wait months for tunes. I believe that's all he was saying.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
no. I have gone months without hearing from my tuner and that is with multiple emails, phone calls, and pm's... it is just what happens from time to time.. if a company could satisfy every customer 100% then there wouldn't be any other company's except that one...

live life full throttle
If its normal to wait that long why can I call or email Anarchy diesel, starlite, ridgerunner or idahorob and have tunes within a week, often the same day for efilive? Or call innovative, Dp-tuner or gearhead and get a answer every time?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If its normal to wait that long why can I call or email Anarchy diesel, starlite, ridgerunner or idahorob and have tunes within a week, often the same day for efilive? Or call innovative, Dp-tuner or gearhead and get a answer every time?
when did I say it was normal? sometimes yes. but not normal.

live life full throttle

Got4wd

Reaction score
that is a ***in BS thing to say.. you are a p.o.s. for thinking that way... no matter who you deal with in this game you will have issues at some point!!

Dam, that just sucks. can't even imagine whatso***inever you are goin through again... I nominate you for saint hood. you have to be one of the strongest guys to walk the earth with all that weight on your shoulders!!

live life full throttle

Don't really care what you think. I'm full aware of what happened. Very sad situation. Bottom line is if you can't take care of customers that has your product, your shouldn't sell said product. The whole reason I bought the chip was free reburns and good tuning. I have pmed him twice here on this forum to ask where to send the chip to have reburned and how much to cover shipping. So next time I go buy a new ford and the thing stops running. I guess Ford should call me back or email me when they feel its fit?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Don't really care what you think. I'm full aware of what happened. Very sad situation. Bottom line is if you can't take care of customers that has your product, your shouldn't sell said product. The whole reason I bought the chip was free reburns and good tuning. I have pmed him twice here on this forum to ask where to send the chip to have reburned and how much to cover shipping. So next time I go buy a new ford and the thing stops running. I guess Ford should call me back or email me when they feel its fit?
i cant believe i just read this.. takes a real POS to not be able to give a man some time after going through what Tony has gone through...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
just proves my point even more

live life full throttle

Vengeance

Reaction score

I understand you issue. However, how did you order the chip in the first place?

Did you order off my website? www.totaldieselperformance.com?

If you did, you can go back to the same website, look at the menu, follow the directions, and send the chip back with a reburn order in place. It will inform you of the shipping costs when you fill out the required reburn order.

There is a link on the menu on the left hand side of the page that is entitled "chip shipping instructions". Here is the link http://www.totaldieselperformance.com/category-s/136.htm

As you can see there is another link entitled "contact information" here is the link http://www.totaldieselperformance.com/category-s/140.htm

It says the following:

Shipping address is:

Total Diesel Performance
341 Christy Kay Ln
Rhome TX 76078

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 817.932.5078

Now I spent a lot of time and energy putting the needed information on my website so that a lot of frequently asked questions could be answered without spending time on the phone or trying to reply to an email when the information is there.

Again, I understand the issue with getting in contact with me, and I don't blame you, however, the information you said you were looking for is right there, so I hope you can see my point of view on the matter as well. I hope that helps.

Got4wd

Reaction score
I understand you issue. However, how did you order the chip in the first place?

Did you order off my website? www.totaldieselperformance.com?

If you did, you can go back to the same website, look at the menu, follow the directions, and send the chip back with a reburn order in place. It will inform you of the shipping costs when you fill out the required reburn order.

There is a link on the menu on the left hand side of the page that is entitled "chip shipping instructions". Here is the link http://www.totaldieselperformance.com/category-s/136.htm

As you can see there is another link entitled "contact information" here is the link http://www.totaldieselperformance.com/category-s/140.htm

It says the following:

Shipping address is:

Total Diesel Performance
341 Christy Kay Ln
Rhome TX 76078

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 817.932.5078

Now I spent a lot of time and energy putting the needed information on my website so that a lot of frequently asked questions could be answered without spending time on the phone or trying to reply to an email when the information is there.

Again, I understand the issue with getting in contact with me, and I don't blame you, however, the information you said you were looking for is right there, so I hope you can see my point of view on the matter as well. I hope that helps.

Yes I did get it from you, but even before you had a website I think, and before you moved. I don't remember where that was before. You only offered 4 position chips when I ordered it originally. I had a issue and sent it back and you changed it to the sniper chip, 6 position. Started to have issues with the chip in different tunes not always working. Tried emailing and calling, nothing back. That's when I found out about Morgan. I seriously didn't pursue my chip needs since it wasnt a big deal to me and knew you had bigger things on your plate. Waited a few years and tried to get the issue resolved. You said to contact Cary at CT. Drove there and got a new TS chip. Half way home the OD light started to flash so I pulled the chip and put the old one back in.

I then sent that chip CT gave me with a note on what the problem was. That was the last I saw of it. That was probably a year ago. So for all the people that say I'm insensitive etc, you don't know the whole situation nor is it any of your business. I sent 2 Pm's here asking 2 simple questions on where to send it, just to make 100 percent that was correct and how much money I needed to send for shipping back. I didn't see that on the site and still don't see it on there.

Got4wd

Reaction score
You sent the chip to Cary and he still has the chip you bought from him?

Sorry. Sent it to you. Hard to type from the phone. I should have proof read it. You had me go down there to have Cary fix the problem with the new chip. It didn't work so I sent it to you to program it since I don't think he had the right tunes for the mme pcm

Vengeance

Reaction score
When did you send me a pm on here?

Send me one now with your name and info, and when you sent the chip to me, I will take care of it.

Got4wd

Reaction score
When did you send me a pm on here?

Send me one now with your name and info, and when you sent the chip to me, I will take care of it.

7/29 and 8/1. 7/23 is when the conversion in pms first started figuring out line pressure with the bts trans. I will have to dig up when the chip was sent.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.