Tony Wildmans 6.0 review!

strokin6L

Reaction score
I find Eric's tunes plenty touchy for my taste. You have to move the pedal a little bit to get the switch but I find it at about the 1/4 pedal mark. It is like a switch. I am sure Eric can move that forward more for ya Chris.

Must be because of the non vgt cause ever since i went to non vgt and had tunes written for it...no more touchy throttle. I talked to eric about it back a few years ago when i went to a non vgt and he said the extreme tunes have the it, but my truck doesn't act like it.

strokin6L

Reaction score
I find Eric's tunes plenty touchy for my taste. You have to move the pedal a little bit to get the switch but I find it at about the 1/4 pedal mark. It is like a switch. I am sure Eric can move that forward more for ya Chris.

Must be because of the non vgt cause ever since i went to non vgt and had tunes written for it...no more touchy throttle. I talked to eric about it back a few years ago when i went to a non vgt and he said the extreme tunes have it, but my truck doesn't act like it.

macoyle

Reaction score
Update for mileage, I'm gettin about 14.6 with city driving and a lot of spirited runs in the first 1/4 tank. That's better than I got with any of my other tunes so I'm happy about that

macoyle

Reaction score
Almost 400 miles to this tank with mixed driving, I have NEVER gotten this kinda mileage out of any other tunes! Normally 320 ish

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.