totalled truck

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Just wrecked the 97 pretty sure she's totalled, I sheared a telephone pole, pics to come in the mornin. Not sure what the plans are now may part out may keep motor and go from there. Got lucky and was able to walk away with just a broken nose and a headache so I suppose that's what important. More info whenever I wake up tomorrow just glad to be home and safe.

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Yea it was too dark to check it out real good but im almost positive they are going to total it. I definitely got lucky that's for sure, and im glad I was the only one in the truck. Just makes you sick to the stomach seeing something you have so much time and hard work in sittin there in pieces.

VanoFord

Reaction score
you might be cringin over the truck, but its better than the family cringin over you. always can get a new one... ride safe bro!

97f350stroker

Reaction score
so just went and checked out where it happened. I sheared off about 5ft of the pole and sent it about 20 feet and uprooted a tree that was beside it and sent it about 20 feet also then the truck rolled once and landed back on the wheels. Trucks definitely totalled, frames tweaked in the front, cab is destroyed, bed is destroyed, only one door opens. However when the tow truck came they were tryin to figure out how to get it out of the field so I climbed in and she fired right up and I pulled it up behind the tow truck. Ill get some pics up soon

97f350stroker

Reaction score
IMG445.jpg

IMG446.jpg

IMG444.jpg

IMG448.jpg

IMG451.jpg

IMG453.jpg

IMG454.jpg

IMG455.jpg

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
truck held up REALLY well for the damage it caused... a real shame its totaled though man, that really sucks...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i have a pretty good idea of how fast a person has to be driving to not just beak a power pole but to actually take a chunk out of it, you had to be moving..... exactly how fast where you going? btw.. glad your ok.

live life full throttle

Charles

Reaction score
I've got a 97 that I picked up rolled on a salvage title for 2k.

Threw a fresh cab on it for $450 and it's now my dedicated rock/trail truck. If it does total, ask your insurance company about the buy-back.

97f350stroker

Reaction score
It WAS a beautiful truck lol when I first lost control I was prob doin 50, I rode the bank on the other side of the road for probably 60 feet and I bet when I came down off that bank before I hit the pole I was movin pretty good. I was definitely driving to fast for the road conditions and im thankful my stupidity didn't result in injury to anyone. I plan on buying it back, I have too much time, money, sweat, and blood that thing to just let it go.

It definitely help up well considering what happened. You should have seen the look on the cops and firefighters faces when she fired right up and I drove it up out of there

20007.3L

Reaction score
It WAS a beautiful truck lol when I first lost control I was prob doin 50, I rode the bank on the other side of the road for probably 60 feet and I bet when I came down off that bank before I hit the pole I was movin pretty good. I was definitely driving to fast for the road conditions and im thankful my stupidity didn't result in injury to anyone. I plan on buying it back, I have too much time, money, sweat, and blood that thing to just let it go.

It definitely help up well considering what happened. You should have seen the look on the cops and firefighters faces when she fired right up and I drove it up out of there

Let me know if you need parts to put it back togather, i will hook you up!

97f350stroker

Reaction score
20007.3 its gonna be a little till I get to mess with it im supposed to be signing papers on my house in two weeks so I need stay focused on that. I will definitely keep you in mind though.

It dropped about 2 inches of snow then we got some rain/sleet mix so the roads were a little greasy in some spots.

20007.3L

Reaction score
20007.3 its gonna be a little till I get to mess with it im supposed to be signing papers on my house in two weeks so I need stay focused on that. I will definitely keep you in mind though.

It dropped about 2 inches of snow then we got some rain/sleet mix so the roads were a little greasy in some spots.

You will get her back on the road fer sure! Damage isnt that bad, just time consuming!

Latest posts

Members online