• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Tow Power X compounds 76/59 and 60hp nozzles (6.4L)

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I acually allmost traded mine for a new 150 the other day. But I couldnt pull the triger. I have gotten tired of it to.

I thought about going to the dealer today and seeing whats possible with this... My concern is it has a bright orange tranny and a few other things on it right now.. I actually kinda want a low mileage 6sp.. but thats not here nor there good luck buddy. I'll pass this to a friend who has the cab up right now :drool:

Smokyred

Reaction score
I thought about going to the dealer today and seeing whats possible with this... My concern is it has a bright orange tranny and a few other things on it right now.. I actually kinda want a low mileage 6sp.. but thats not here nor there good luck buddy. I'll pass this to a friend who has the cab up right now :drool:

I'd bet there's plenty of people on here with a good stock trans that would want a built one.

Dave

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
If I decide to part my truck my trans will be for sale for cash+stock trans, but I haven't gotten there yet.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
everything is billet but the intermediate, wasn't out at the time. has the extra clutch packs, also a suncoast converter

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
like I said i'm not at that point yet. I will let you know if it comes down to that

one2nine

Reaction score
beans... your build has enough wrapped in it, just buy the turbos and send them to me already! Part of me is debating on soaking up some serious OT and shooting 02 an offer.

Latest posts

Members online