toyo m/t's

youngstroker

Reaction score
Who has run them, how did you like them, how was the tire noise, how was the tread life, how where they towing? Looking for either a 33" or 35" on a 20" rim.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Do a little bit of reading and searching there are TONS of topics on just this. Most seem to really like them though

Rupp250

Reaction score
I liked them, but so much happier going to an A/T tire. Ask yourself, "Do I really need a M/T?"

youngstroker

Reaction score
99% of the time i don't, but when i do need them i need them. Right now im running dunlop rover max tractions and have been very happy with them on and off road may go with them again.

Shootingstar

Reaction score
99% of the time i don't, but when i do need them i need them. Right now im running dunlop rover max tractions and have been very happy with them on and off road may go with them again.

I had those too. Is stock 20" size went to get more and Dunlap has discontinued them. The smallest they make is a 20 now is a 37" I believe. But its been awhile so I may be wrong.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
absolutely love mine. ride great, quiet for an MT and doing great on mileage.

I'm a dealer lemme know if youd like prices

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Matt_P

Reaction score
I love mine, I run a 35 on a 20" rim. They were just as loud as the ATZs were on my old truck, I have 20k miles on them so far and they still look new and they tow great too. Im gonna continue running them

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Great tires I'm running 35's on 20's, road noise is minimal, just make sure u get a wide enough rim to stretch them out. When I first got them I had them mounted on pretty much stock setting bmf's and didn't like them @ all. But now that I have them on a set of 20x10s with -24 offset I love them. And they are made here in country not China or Mexico.

Last edited:

Cody

Reaction score
I think they will be my next tire, I have a buddy who just got a set for his one ton gasser, so I'll be able to see how mileage is. Nice thing is they arent too terribly loud, way quieter than bfgs

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I think they will be my next tire, I have a buddy who just got a set for his one ton gasser, so I'll be able to see how mileage is. Nice thing is they arent too terribly loud, way quieter than bfgs

mine are way quieter than my km2s.

also I ran a 35/12.50 in a stock rim. acted exactly the same as my 10 wide's

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Ross3031

Reaction score
Probably the last tire I'll ever buy (and I've been though ALOT of different ones). My truck is used for work and a DD, and I'm not easy on it. Snow plowing with a big plow, towing 15k-25k on a weekly basis, etc... The noise is minimal, I seem to be getting the best wear out of them as any I've owned, and I think there one the best if not the best looking tire out there.

Pricey but you get what you pay in this world...

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
I have probably 25k or more on mine and they are still well above half tread. They ride well on the road with minimal noise. I have had them on the beach and in the snow and they do great in all conditions.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i just got my first set today, love them so far. havent checked highway noise, but so far they ride nice and look awesome. thanks toyo ;)

8luggin

Reaction score
they are awesome tires i had them on my 04 when it was on 11 inches and 20's had the 38 15.50's they handled greaton the beach snow rain etc etc toyos hands down on wheel setup

morepower02

Reaction score
I put 50k on a set of them. Now I am trying the Nitto trail grappler. Has similar looks with a little lower price tag, will see what happens.

Zmann

Reaction score
As I lucnched a PWC last weekend in a lake that I had to back into 20 feet I was loving MY Toyo MT's

as I drug a van off the beach without even un hooking my PWC on the trailer as we were leaving the VAN owners appreciated them also LOL

nice tires My previous Pro Comps were great also

Latest posts

Members online