Traction Bars

eric.davis

Reaction score
Somebody post pics of caltracs please rear axle and front mounting please I'm intrestead

eb364b80.png

David S.

Reaction score
did you have to adjust yours any when you lowered your truck back down?

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Those with the Caltracs...how is the ride? I have heard that they tend make the ride a little stiff.

As for the pictures:

0902dp_09_z+2005_ford_f350+caltracs_traction_bars.jpg

caltrac4.jpg

471004982_78756ee73e_z.jpg

wmcaltracs484-008.png

Last edited:

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I've heard they need to be adjusted for towing or with a load vs running empty? Is this true? My truck tows and does a decent amount of offroad on fireroads will they bind? Thanks guys

White_monster

Reaction score
Yes they need to be adjusted. Adjusting them should take no more than 15mins if during installation of the bars you coated the threads with some sort of anti seize. As far as off roading goes, I would say you'd lose flex for sure but I'm not for sure on that.

Danbonzo

Reaction score
OUO traction blocks. No binding, or adjusting.
Pricey yes, but they transformed my ride. I couldn't be more pleased fwiw.

eric.davis

Reaction score
Well my caltracs showed up today. But I've been talking with Dave from OUO and hes sending me out bolt on brackets for my bars. So I'll be running those again and returning my caltracs. But I've ran OUO for the past 2yrs and I would recommend them just because thats all I've ran and know.

Layson

Reaction score
Well my caltracs showed up today. But I've been talking with Dave from OUO and hes sending me out bolt on brackets for my bars. So I'll be running those again and returning my caltracs. But I've ran OUO for the past 2yrs and I would recommend them just because thats all I've ran and know.

Nice!!!

Latest posts

Members online