Trade 2014 for 2016 help

leland88

Reaction score
2012 had the following mods: 4" BDS 4-link lift, 20" rims with 35's.
Mini Maxx, AFE intake, AFE 5" exhaust
I left the factory CCV and intake on

2015 mods are in my sig, only big changes are the piping and CCV reroute, nothing that equals power gain. My 2012 would get walked by my buddies LBZ, usually by 4-6 car lengths. 2015 stays 1-2 lengths ahead now :D
Nice truck

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone
Well I was talking with the dealer and for 6 grand I can upgrade my 2014 lariat that's not quite fully loaded with 50k km for a brand new 2016 fully loaded lariat. I know price wise I should do it. I'm just looking for some Insight. I'm completely happy with my current truck. If I was to do it I think I would upgrade my SB to a LB. My ****** would move over. I know the egr needs a hose or something. My cts won't work I believe. And I'm not sure my sct with 14 tunes will work. So is the larger turbo and fuel pump worth it? I know the transmission is weaker. And the engine brake is a crap shoot if it works when ******d. So the question I guess. Would you take off all your old ******d parts. And trade for the exact same truck except 2 yrs newer no km. With the only new options being nav and a sunroof. When your happy with your current one.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

call me and i may be able to swap the tunes for you , and the CTS should work anyday , just waiting on the update from edge .