Trade my Super Duty for a 93 Turbo IDI a good deal?

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Honestly man, to it seems like a downgrade even if it's an obs.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

jschildm

Reaction score
To me, a fairly clean OBS Powerstroke might be worth it (I drive one, so I am biased, and prefer them to a SD). There are a couple differences like smaller injectors and no intercooler, to name a couple. Many parts and tools you might have for the SD will also work on an OBS, which is a plus.

What it really comes down to is whether you think its a good deal or not. With your desire to get one due to your family; my personal opinion is that a clean OBS CC would be a decent trade. Especially since it sounds like yours needs some body work, or at least a bed. Again, that's just my OBS biased opinion.

20007.3L

Reaction score
Yea i just want all of us can ride in! Im looking at 5.4L now just because its getting to the point were i really need a extended cab..........Like no BS! Need one bad!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Find a crew cab psd man. Gonna be your best bet. With the life of these motors you'll have it for a long time I'm sure and the back seat is really really tight in a extended cab. I don't even fit in an extended cab without pushing the person in front of me into the dash.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just keep an eye out for a good deal on a obs crew cab or a sd crew cab. Even if the motor is junk... keep your truck and us it as parts... but an extended cab will only last a couple years cuz every kid I know grows a little bit every year.. lol

live life full throttle

Jason

Reaction score
You need 4 full size doors, whether it's a f-150, or a suburban..with kids, you need to plan ahead. A super cab isn't going to work as well as it might now, two years down the road.

How much is that guy going to want, money wise, to make the trade on that ecsb?? If it's minimal, you may be able to turn around and flip it, to trade up. Assuming you haven't spray painted the wheels black, camo'd the entire interior, and hung Brantley Gilbert posters from the roof.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
How much is that guy going to want, money wise, to make the trade on that ecsb?? If it's minimal, you may be able to turn around and flip it, to trade up. Assuming you haven't spray painted the wheels black, camo'd the entire interior, and hung Brantley Gilbert posters from the roof.

This made me lol.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
This made me LOL. I would never trade a 7.3 PSD for an IDI. Find someone with a CCLB F350 OBS. Higher mileage ones near me go for 6500 or lower. Shouldnt be that hard to find.

Latest posts

Members online