• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Trading in the 450

Jgon08

Reaction score
I'd love to have the trans. Just can't pull it off with work

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Delay the deal and drive out here I will give ya money for fuel.
I want the trans and manifolds and up pipes. I need your truck on my lift to make it happen.
James

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Anyone on the way from Indiana that could help tomorrow. 11 hour drive then dropping Trans by yourself and trying to pull charger cab on in one day on two trucks would be a rough one. Willing to pay up to pay some decent money for good help.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Anyone on the way from Indiana that could help tomorrow. 11 hour drive then dropping Trans by yourself and trying to pull charger cab on in one day on two trucks would be a rough one. Willing to pay up to pay some decent money for good help.

So your on the way to Florida? If you come through Atlanta you can pick me up. I can bring a assortment of tools. And I can try to get my hands on a trans jack. It would make our lives easier

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I'm out on the trans, wish it was from the same model so I wouldn't have to worry about making it work. I was gonna see if I would be free to help John.
Gotcha
So your on the way to Florida? If you come through Atlanta you can pick me up. I can bring a assortment of tools. And I can try to get my hands on a trans jack. It would make our lives easier

BOOM.....

And you guys could rape this rig for parts... LOL

Latest posts

Members online