Trans issue??

08Harley

Reaction score
I have a 08 job 2 build date 11/07. i only run my truck on a diablo 80 tune, but sometime in 1 to 2 and 2 to 3, when it shift the trans slipps it only happens at about 3/4 throttle some time it slams alittle. does not fell the clutchs are slipping, and it rarely happens like 1 in 20 times. any advise or idea would be great so i can atleast know where to start.. truck has 193 k thanks for you help

08Harley

Reaction score
oh for sure. i just hade a broken back so i been saving my coins and i already hade a diablo i just run it for a few extra ponies tell my dpf comes off. i got it tuned down to the mildest tune now. just wondering if anyones knows about that trans i was told my truck was a job 1 so i though it was the tcm but when i personally looked into it turned out to be a job 2 so i am at a loss on where to start?

Mark Kovalsky

Reaction score
The place to start is to remove the tuner and disconnect the batteries. Then drive it to see if it is better. The adaptive software may have learned into a bad spot, and a tuner can make that worse.

Latest posts

Members online