Trans temp sender unit

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I dont know what happened to that Autometer sender I sent you... Sorry man...

But if you go to Napa and get a Oil temp sender for a Autometer gauge you should be golden.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I dont know what happened to that Autometer sender I sent you... Sorry man...

But if you go to Napa and get a Oil temp sender for a Autometer gauge you should be golden.

Even with dipricol gauges? I heard you could only use the ones from Danin...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Yes, it "should" work. I know someone who had a few taken apart on his test bench, I may ask him to find out...LOL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I would also like to know, i went and got a oil sending unit from napa, it wasnt for an autometer but it was the right thread and everything. It read very very high, my AE said i was at like 1.0 volts and the gauge was reading 240* haha

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Sounds like its time to replace your Pricol with an Isspro... Match your fuel pressure...

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Sounds like its time to replace your Pricol with an Isspro... Match your fuel pressure...

But they don't look the same, I'd.have.to replace them all to isspro and in that case ill just get autometer phantom 2s...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah I dont really want to do that, i love these gauges. I just need one little sending unit. Plus im not a fan quite yet of the all electric gauges

caladash

Reaction score
When I broke my Banks sending unit, I gave them a shout and was able to purchase another from them.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Well the one i bought off that link (4x4parts.com) turned out to be just the exact same thing that Napa sells, its nothing out of the ordinary and i dont think it will work with my gauge.
Although I am going to try it, I havent had my gauge hooked up since i did my new transmission cooler or anything. I will post back later tonight on if it worked or not, I am not holding my breathe though. By the way it looks nothing like the pictured one

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.