trans time sell me parts.

teambluemxer

Reaction score
running 205/75s goin with non vgt charger. what should i run for parts. possibly goin to twin pumps and 350s.
i work for jesse warrens shop.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I was going to say Warren because of the location... And then I see where he works... :jawdrop: I dont get it.:shrug:

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I do know that... But understandable. I thought you were looking for a parts list to send to a builder, but you're looking to do it yourself. What kind of power do you think you're going to make?

teambluemxer

Reaction score
yea doing it my self. honestly nothing over 900. prob 700-800 range. but if i go 350s.... on stock rods itll be close to 900

djberg

Reaction score
So I guess what are you trying to do? I'm sort of lost here, looking to build something better that what a good chunk of guys on here are running and speak super highly of? I'm pretty conservative when it comes to truck building if it hasn't been proven before, I don't dare risk it, via I don't have the spare money to make those kind of mistakes.

Though on the other hand I'm kicking around the idea of building a tranny if I get this excursion I'm thinking about. Pretty much because I'm cheap and I love a good learning project. But that will only happen if I can get my best friend/ mechanical mentor and a family friend who has been building trannys for years help. Way too much at risk for just my brain... Though I did buy a rebuild manual, and my brain was strained via just browsing through it. I know I need help on a project like that, and would only get into it, knowing I had a good catch net if ha know what I'm saying.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.