Treadwright Nightmare

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
It old them to tell the manager thank you for not helping me in any way and hat I was going to spread the word on every forum and chat and tell everyone I know and she responded "that's ok we get that all the time"...

Why is this on every forum I visit?

It seems pretty self explanatory in his first post.

Frambukie

Reaction score
Ok well sorry to keep dragging this thread out lol just wanted to let everyone know I finally got them to pick up the tires on 12/02. Tracking said they were delivered on 12/08. I got the refund on my card today 12/19.

It took me about a week of leaving voicemails in their warranty line until I finally had someone from the new orders department write them and email for me.

If nothing else, this was a good learning experience to not buy tires over the Internet and not to buy retreads lol.

I ended up with the new BFG AT2s and their pretty awesome, almost no weight to balance, great off road and they are dead silent on paved roads.

I apreciate everyone's comments and input on this thread. Hope yall have a great Christmas and New Years!

Mdub707

Reaction score
You should be thankful you didn't actually drive with them on there, I've seen them lose chunks of tread and wipe out entire bed sides and fenders when they come apart. Probably all for the better, despite the headache.

Latest posts

Members online