Tripple Turbo Ideas

TRUBBS

Reaction score
66 on the manifold and 2 80mm under it. Should be plenty of air!

Um, no. Way too big on the primaries.

2 62s and a 64 or 66 would be a good setup.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

Like already mentioned, this would never work. Those 80's would never ever ever light lol.

To be honest, that was my smart ass way to subscribe to this thread,I figured it wouldnt work.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think your truck is amazing! Mines is so slow to come together you might have yours winning another couple of DPC's before I even have my pipes TIG'ed.....
:ford:
Can't wait to see it!

Thanks, that is the main reason driving this build. I want to repeat, with enough street time I should be able to find all the weak points and hopefully be successful.

So that's what you're up to:rockon:

You Cali boys are making me wish I went bigger/ could afford to lol.

Yup, that is what I am having done. Just waiting on the rods if f'ing killing me. Suppose to be shipped last week but I don't think they have. This set up is simple since we are adding the 98mm to what is currently there. WG's will be a little more complex, but Mike's build is leading the way.

Kind

Reaction score
Yup, that is what I am having done. Just waiting on the rods if f'ing killing me. Suppose to be shipped last week but I don't think they have. This set up is simple since we are adding the 98mm to what is currently there. WG's will be a little more complex, but Mike's build is leading the way.

I was lucky, when I ordered the rods for my build they had a set. All I had to wait on was the machining on the heads and pistons to be coated.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1345596368506.jpg

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I was lucky, when I ordered the rods for my build they had a set. All I had to wait on was the machining on the heads and pistons to be coated.

Heard yesterday they shipped, finally! Just have to get it all balanced and then put together. They have everything sitting with the cab up waiting, so I am hoping by fuel fest it will be ready. But I am not saying that out loud.

Kind

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the how our trucks compare with similar fuel set ups and different triple arrangements.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the how our trucks compare with similar fuel set ups and different triple arrangements.

We are definitely going about it differently. Yours should work great, proven set up. I will be running 150's.

Kind

Reaction score
We are definitely going about it differently. Yours should work great, proven set up. I will be running 150's.

Not exactly a proven set up on a 6.4. But has definitely made good results on dmax's and cummins. So one could assume nothing less then.

150's, lol. ***.

Sent from beside you

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Not exactly a proven set up on a 6.4. But has definitely made good results on dmax's and cummins. So one could assume nothing less then.

150's, lol. ***.

Sent from beside you

True, it is all new on a 6.4 but I figure since they work great on the other brands it should carry over....hopefully. We were talking about running 110's and ramping up the pw, but I would rather have enough fuel and pull some away if needed.

Kind

Reaction score
True, it is all new on a 6.4 but I figure since they work great on the other brands it should carry over....hopefully. We were talking about running 110's and ramping up the pw, but I would rather have enough fuel and pull some away if needed.

I agree, it would be nicer to just pull some fuel out. I would have liked to add more fuel but my bank account won't let me lol.

I'm assuming you are adding dual fuelers?

Latest posts

Members online