Truck got broken into.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Honestly. If they were to do anything id prefer them to steal the truck. Take the damn thing to mexico or make it dissappear etc. I like both my trucks but it would also give me a reason to upgrade. It pisses me off when they do this because it is not enough damage to involve insurance to fix it. So on top of what ive lost now i have to repair the damages. It seriously makes me want to buy a ipad and a gps to leave in open view in the truck. Hide in the back with the seats folded up with a double barrel shot gun a pistol and wait for the first person to try to take them. Id happily pay to fix the damage either of us caused

Atsah

Reaction score
Nothing worse than a thief.. Freakin drug addict probably that needs the tar beat out of him.. Not much in the way of that up here but if someone does it to me someday they better hope I don't catch em..

Extended Power

Reaction score
As long as your truck is appraised, and then insured for that amount...you should be good.
The issue is, anything older than 3 years, the value drops huge, but people keep paying their premiums for full coverage....when in fact. ...they aren't covered for much....and the truck is usually wrote off.

Ask me how I know this....

Darkpassenger

Reaction score
I have my clifford alarm with hornblasters . I live on an 8th floor. I can hear it up there. Im glad I have it. If not I wouldnt sleep well at night.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online