Truck Stance Pics

ford rules

Reaction score
20x10 -24 w/ 305 nittos no block in the rear one coil cut in the front.
68110_4673307284230_346200994_n_zpsa124aee5.jpg

IMG_5509_zpsb3f8a2f4.jpg

Any rubbing with this setup? Very nice looking!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Any rubbing with this setup? Very nice looking!

Tiny bit of rubbing on the driver side fender liner only. Thats no block in the back and one coil cut off stock coils in the front... Sold these wheels and going with 12's so we'll see if I have to raise it at all

ford rules

Reaction score
Great! Thats the exact setup im looking at going with. Think a -44 would have worked?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Great! Thats the exact setup im looking at going with. Think a -44 would have worked?

Will see soon... these wheels are getting sold tomorrow and I'm ordering 20x12's -44. They work on Mike@MPD's truck stock height so should be close...

njjeep

Reaction score
I want to get a set of Nitto 420's (305/50-20) to put on my truck. Just trying to figure out what wheel is should get, cause there are too many to choose from lol.

Last edited:

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I kinda go off the shade of the truck to figure out a good looking wheel. I am going with a Fuel Krank in Chrome, just for the fact my truck is white and gray. Also Fuel's chroming process is quite good compared to others, they have a thicker coat so you do not get chrome peel as easy.

Start thinking, do you want black or chrome?

white07psd

Reaction score
I kinda go off the shade of the truck to figure out a good looking wheel. I am going with a Fuel Krank in Chrome, just for the fact my truck is white and gray. Also Fuel's chroming process is quite good compared to others, they have a thicker coat so you do not get chrome peel as easy.

That wasnt the case with my 18x12 hostages. The chrome plating was so thin that you could see the copper coat in certain areas

sent from the stool.

white07psd

Reaction score
But i have heard that mht (fuels parent company) has improved their coating process.

sent from the stool.

white07psd

Reaction score
Ill be running kmcs new 20x14s with 33x12.50 mud grapplers and a 4" lift by spring time.

sent from the stool.

Bosshawg600

Reaction score
Ill be running kmcs new 20x14s with 33x12.50 mud grapplers and a 4" lift by spring time.

sent from the stool.

The Riot's??? Saw those the other day, look pretty cool!!! Kind of weird the go from 20x10 to 20x14.......thought they would throw a 20x12 in there, but guess not!

MINK

Reaction score
The Riot's??? Saw those the other day, look pretty cool!!! Kind of weird the go from 20x10 to 20x14.......thought they would throw a 20x12 in there, but guess not!

They look allot like the "diesel" - I dont get why they dont have any 12" wides

white07psd

Reaction score
Yea the riots. I rather have octanes but i cant find them in a 20x14. Hostages are the new classic 2, everyone has/had them. I wish they made a 20x14 diesel. I love them wheels.

sent from the stool.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score

Negative on fuels chroming process. Thick or not it will pit. Not if but when. I have seen some pit early as weeks out of the box being washed and waxed weekly. Never seen a set hold up.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Negative on fuels chroming process. Thick or not it will pit. Not if but when. I have seen some pit early as weeks out of the box being washed and waxed weekly. Never seen a set hold up.

Well I am going off of what I saw in the tire shop for three years. I take care of my stuff and will have a winter set of wheel/tires also. It is appearent that deicer seems to give any wheel a buzz kill also.

I see sets hold up all the time, not saying it doesn't happen since I have seen plenty of out of the box defects, guess it depends on who owns them, how they treat em and what kind of weather you live in.