Truck struggles towing a 5x8 Enc. Uhaul

buckeye0913

Reaction score
I'm sorry it's a little hard to do any trouble shooting when I am currently on deployment and my truck is 9000miles away. I'm trying to get a general idea of what to look at for when I get back stateside and preorder parts and upgrades that I was originally planning on doing anyway. Maybe I should just start a generic "what should I do next" thread since asking for people to throw out ideas as to why my truck is struggling hauling a trailer is a no no...

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'm sorry it's a little hard to do any trouble shooting when I am currently on deployment and my truck is 9000miles away. I'm trying to get a general idea of what to look at for when I get back stateside and preorder parts and upgrades that I was originally planning on doing anyway. Maybe I should just start a generic "what should I do next" thread since asking for people to throw out ideas as to why my truck is struggling hauling a trailer is a no no...

Dont get upset. You'll find NO better help than here. Guaranteed.

Since you are 9k miles away, why dont we revisit this when you arent. Or if you'd like to come to a running, useable truck, swallow thine pride and send it to a shop. In your case, Id do that.

mandkole

Reaction score
No offense man, there's nothing to suggest that your truck can't rip that thing up the hill if running right. Come home safe. Yes, let's deal with this when you have time and we can get your truck running like it should.

bruce

Reaction score

Get a fuel pressure gauge. I know a thing or 2 about deployments myself.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.